Chapter 3: The Start Of the Big Day

(I decided to make this story a long term, and will try to catch up with the current storyline in lookism.

I just need to make a storyline that will fit the one piece character's in lookism,

I'm grinding right now because there's so many ideas is coming to my head specially with some of the major events in the early arcs so wish me luck.
('⌣'ʃƪ)

And

I finished watching the first episodes of the anime windbreaker, and the urge to give you two coloured hair is immaculate! and I don't know if it's the right thing to or not _(┐「ε:)_

Anyways thanks for listening to my pep talks I hope you enjoy this chapter too (°૩°)৴♡* ৹.)
======================================================================================

) ======================================================================================

.

Many years have passed, and (___) was nervous just like the time she went to school in Grandline Middle School. And now she was at the gate of J-high, getting herself ready to go inside of the school grounds.

.

"I can't believe I'm going to study here at J-high."
Your body's shaking in excitement.

"honestly I'm going to miss my brothers, the gang and the other people I know and I'm sure they'll miss me too"

*sighs* 'I guess, I don't have a choice but to accept it' already looking defeated by your negative thoughts.

.

You slap your face to get rid of any negative thoughts on your head. But that action got you many weird stares that you never noticed with how nervous you were.

.

'No! You got this (___), you can do this!' doing some pep-talk with your self before going to school. Face filled with determination and a hand print with both of the side of your face.

.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-