Chapter 2: How This Happened (Pt 2)

.

.
Back to where (___) is now
.

.

.

.

.

.
"where am I?"

head hurting the moment you woke up. You sat up, your eyes still needs to adjust because of the surrounding being bright asf.
.

.
"ah, your finally awake" someone spoke.

You immediately started looking around trying to find where the voice came from.
.

.
"Psst, up here." Finally looking up, you found the person who was talking just casually floating upside-down.

You were alarmed by how weird this is. You can't see the stranger clearly being blinded by your surroundings.
.

.
"Who are you?, How are you doing that?, Where am I?, Did you kidnapped me? Am I dea—",
you questioned but got interrupted by the person by putting his hands on your mouth.
.
.
"are you done?", he inquired.

You nodded as a response.
.

.
'it's better to listen to him for now, than resisting', you thought for a moment analyzing any possible outcome this could lead to.
.

.
He then takes off his hand from your mouth.
.

.
" *sigh*, How can I explain this?" he said, while tapping his chin. Turning from his upside down position and stand infront of you.
.

.

.
Now that you can see them clearly. The person standing infront of you, looks like an eighth years old kid but the weird thing is that the kid have cat ears.
.

.
'who's this kid? And why do they have cat ears?' you questioned inside your head.
.

.
"First of all, I'm older than I look! Don't even think of treating me like a child" he said while pointing at me.
.

.
'aww, his ears moved.' forgetting what you were concerned about.

'And he reminds me of luke when he's angry' you awed for a moment but then stopped when you realized that he just read your mind.
.

.

.
'Wait, did he just hear my thoughts!?' your eyes widening at the realization.
.

.

.
" Yeah I can hear everything you're thinking about" he looked away for a second, then looks back at me his mood doing a 180° turn when he became cheerful all of a sudden.
.

.
He snapped his fingers and made us float. Then a couch appeared below for the both of us to sit on.
.

.
" But enough of that, my name is ***** and I'm going to be your guardian." he smiled brightly but then stopped immediately realizing something wrong.
.