Chapter 3: After The Fall

(you can ask for a scenario that you want to add in this book since I take requests.

But I hope you do keep in mind that I'm not forcing you to do it but I am simply suggesting if you do want to, you can.

And don't expect I'll immediately choose what you suggested so you won't be disappointed if I didn't choose your suggestion. I'll credit it to you if you if I ever did choose your suggestion.

That's all, thank you for listening to my little message and goodbye (ノ^∇^)

Enjoy reading (≧∇≦)/)
======================================================================================

Enjoy reading (≧∇≦)/) ======================================================================================

.

You were starting to regain your consciousness again after the fall, but you felt so weak. Some of your senses were numb but starting to adjust little by little.

.

'I can't see anything clearly because my eyes are so blurry and it's hard to open my eyes more wider.' then you heard a loud cry.

'I can hear a baby crying? But where is it?' it took you a while to realise that, the baby who was crying was you.

'Wait, why am I crying?' you felt the tears from your eyes keeps falling and you can't even control it.

'Where even am I?'

You tried to speak but nothing came out. You tried again and again but only more loud cry came out because of your frustration.

.

.

You weren't aware by the spectators that was watching you as you were crying loudy. Then you heard someone speak.

"Aww, she got my mothers hair color."??? cooed.

"but she got your looks, isn't that just wonderful! Wahahaha!!" ??? bursted out laughing.

.

'Wait, I can hear a little bit. It sounds like a man and a woman are speaking Japanese. Luckily I can understand them a little but. Who are they?'

.

"Yeah, she does *sniff* *sniff*." a warm smile painted her lips.

.

'the woman started tearing up by the sounds of it.'

.

"huh?! Why are you crying?! Sorry I didn't mean to make you cry!" the man was panicking because he didn't know what to do.

.