2

At garden side
Yn:( i slowly walked towards area.. as I came.. i seen a boy talking with someone.. he is on call.. i stood there untill he finish his call.. suddenly he shouted on someone and I fliched.. he turned towards me.. my eyes widened when his eyes met mine)

Jk:( I was on call with jin Hyung suddenly I heard something fall down and broke sound as I turned i seen a girl looking at the broken things with wide open eyes

Jk:( I was on call with jin Hyung suddenly I heard something fall down and broke sound as I turned i seen a girl looking at the broken things with wide open eyes.. I was busy staring at her.. she looks soo beautiful.. tiny figure.. I looked at her eyes and our eyes met.. her eyes were soo beautiful.. i just want to stare into her eyes.. which like soo deep) who are you???

Yn:( why the hell is he asking my name??)Jk:( looked at her waiting for her answer

Jk:( looked at her waiting for her answer.. when I found her not answer I took a step forward)
Yn:( looked at him with my wife eyes when he took a step forward) yn...
Jk:( looked at her while rising one eyebrow)
Yn: my name is yn.. younger daughter of Kapoor family
Jk:oh.. so your sister is getting married to my brother..
Yn:hm..
Jk:( looks at her)
Yn: I will bring another coffee for you..( ran insider before he speak anything)

At kitchen
Yn:( i came inside kitchen while running)
Mrs Kapoor: what wrong??
Yn: he is soo terrific.. i won't go to him... He is shouting like a beast..
Mrs Kapoor: ok... I'll go and give him...
Yn: hm and I'm going out..
Mrs Kapoor: where??
Yn: did you forgot??
Mrs Kapoor: going to Rahul house??
Yn: yah.. he is moving to New house and for Puja aunty invited me..
Mrs Kapoor: ok ok go.. tie a saree and go..
Yn: hm ok...

After sometime

Yn:( I got ready and moved to downstairs as I was moving towards exit my mother stopped me.. shot why is she soo loud??)

Mrs Kapoor: didn't you tied saree??Yn:maaJk:( I looked up when I heard her voice again

Yn:maa
Jk:( I looked up when I heard her voice again.. she looks beautiful than before she is speaking with her mother)

Yn: why the hell you are shouting??
Mrs Kapoor: shut up.. and why you didn't tied saree??
Yn: this is also beautiful na..
Mrs Kapoor: it is beautiful but you look more beautiful in saree yn..
Yn: ma..

Jk:( staring at her.. why she is making me to stare at her??what is she doing to me??why can't I turn my eyes away from her??)