8

At night
Yn:( I sat on bed and looking out through window.. I want to go from here.. it's soo suffocating.. he bought me to his secret house.. he said no one's know where we both are staying.. he took away my phone and passport.. suddenly door opened I looked at him who is entering in)
Jk:food for you..
Yn: I want to talk with my appa
Jk:eat first..
Yn:I want to talk to him.. please let me talk.. please..
Jk: ok.. do video call
Yn:( looked at him)

On call
Yn: appa...
Mr Kapoor: yn.. don't worry.. I'll complain to officers and bring you out.. stay strong
Jk: sadly you can't do that Mr Kapoor.. took knife from nightstand and placed it on yn throat
Yn:( widened eyes)
Mr Kapoor:no...
Jk:( smirked) i won't if you fix marriage
Mr Kapoor: I will..  please don't do that
Jk: and one more thing no one knows this.. got it..
Mr Kapoor: hm..
Call ended

Yn:( tears started to flow)
Jk:( removed knife)
Yn: why you are doing this?? Let me go.. please..
Jk: shut up and eat the food..
Yn: i won't eat anything untill you leave me..
Jk:( grabbed her wrist and pushed her on to the bed and hovered above her.. and pinned her wrist beside her head)
Yn:( shocked.. started to free myself) leave...( Started crying)
Jk:don't let your beauty to ruin you.. my anger may ruin you..
Yn:( looked at him with red teary eyes) why you are doing this to me?? What have I done to you??
Jk:you spoiling my friend happiness
Yn:( confused)
Jk;( got up from her) eat food.. don't make me angry.. eat it( moved out )
Yn:( looked at food)

Next day
At jeon house
Mr Kapoor: I want to give my daughter to your son..
Mr jeon: really... But.
Mr Kapoor: my younger daughter is with your son.. please accept this wedding proposal.. and fix this marriage soon..
Mr jeon: jk kidnapped her??
Mr Kapoor: yes..
Jimin: you no need to force yourself uncle.. I'll talk with jungkook and set her free..
Mr kapoor:( looked at him)please don't do that he warned me to not to tell anyone..
Mr jeon: ok.. so
Mr kapoor: day after tomorrow is wedding day.. we can do it in your style..
Mr jeon: ok..

In call
Mr kapoor: marriage is fixed.. day after tomorrow is wedding
Jk: good.. I'll bring your daughter to wedding hall
Call ended

Yn:( rishi will not be happy after this marriage.. she will face soo many difficulties..)
Jk: what you are thinking??
Yn:( looked at him) my sister will never be happy if she stay with you guys.. she will hate you all if she know that her marriage happened on a condition to release me from you..
Jk: she will be happy.. jimin will surely take care of her.. jimin need someone to love him infinity
Yn:( look at him)