7

At hotel
Yn:( I'm preparing my luggage and suddenly heard door knocking.. I opened the door and seen that mafia.. jungkook.. why is he here?? I was about to close the door but he pushed me inside and pinned me to wall after closing the door. I looked at him with my scared eyes.. he looked straight into my eyes.his eyes hold anger rage.. I looked down and tried to free my hand from his tight grip)
Jk:( moved soo much close to her)
Yn:( tension started when he stepped soo close to me)
Jk: what you said to your father on engagement day ?
Yn:( looked at him)
Jk:( moved soo close to her) tell..
Yn:( closed my eyes tightly)
Jk:( looks at her.. her tiny figure.. tightly closed her eyes.. her hair fragrance.. attracting me towards her.. I don't how my hand moved towards her waist.. as my hand landed on her waist she looked at me with her wide eyes.. i pulled her close to me with her waist) tell me fast..
Yn:( god please help me..)
Jk:( looked at her.. teary eyes. Red cheeks.trembling lips.. I badly wanted to kiss her now..I grabbed her jaw and pulled her face soo close to me)
Yn:( closed my eyes)
Jk: I want to kiss you
Yn:( wide eyes and started to tremble in his grip)
Jk:( lifted her and took her inside room and locked the door and thrown her on bed.. )
Yn:( looks at him scared and started to crawl back)
Jk: ( thrown phone on bed) call your appa
Yn:( looked at him and quickly took his phone and dialled my appa number.. after few rings he answered the call) appa---

In call
Jk:( took phone from her) your daughter is with me
Mr Kapoor: who are you?? What you want??
Jk: I'm jeon jungkook ( looking at yn)
Mr Kapoor; you.. we cancelled the wedding right----
Jk: that's the mistake you done.. if you want your younger daughter safe you will make rishi married to jimin..
Mr Kapoor: we don't want to do that.. leave my daughter..
Jk:you are not taking me seriously Mr Kapoor.. I can do anything with your daughter.. I can ruin her too
Mr Kapoor:( worried) look she had done nothing wrong please let her go..  your brother deserves someone best..
Jk: ok now you listen.. that marriage should be in a week.. on wedding day your younger daughter will be coming to you.. untill then she will stay with me..
Call ended

Jk:( looked at her)
Yn:( looks at him.. will he do anything to me??)