17

After sometime
Yn:( sat on bed after getting fresh.. I looked at bed..I got up and moved to couch and sat on it)

Jk:( I came inside the room with some food and seen my baby sitting on couch and staring at bed

Jk:( I came inside the room with some food and seen my baby sitting on couch and staring at bed.. her face contains many emotions.. I moved to her sat beside her.. I placed my hand on her shoulder)
Yn:( fliched when I felt hand on my shoulder.. I turned and seen jungkook.. i looked at him terrified)
Jk:( i didn't like the way she reacted towards my touch.. her eyes.. looking at me terrified.. )don't be scared of me..
Yn: ( looks at him)
Jk:I bought food for you( smiles)
Yn: i don't want..
Jk: I bought pastry..
Yn:( looked at him)
Jk: don't you want
Yn:( looked away) I don't want..( got up and moved towards bed and stood near bed)
Jk:yn( moved towards her but stumbled and fallen on her she lost balance and fallen on bed.. i was above her she was staring at me with wide eyes)
Yn:( shocked)
Jk:let me stay like this for few minutes..
Yn:will you do anything.. to me---
Jk: i won't but let me stay like this...
Yn:( looks at him)
Jk:( stares into her eyes)
Yn:( looks away)i want to eat pastry..
Jk:( smiles) ok( got up from her gave her the plate)
Yn:( sat properly and took plate from him)
Jk:( smiled)
Yn:( I was about to take the piece into my mouth but I looked at him) wont you eat??
Jk: will you feed me??
Yn:( I looked at plate and started to eat)
Jk:( smiles)

After sometime
Jk:lets sleep..
Yn:sleep??
Jk:hm..
Yn:( looked at bed) on bed??
Jk: yes..
Yn:( looked at him) with you??
Jk: ofcourse.. why you are asking these weird questions??
Yn:(what he mean actually??I looked away)
Jk: can we sleep...
Yn:( what he wants actually?? Can't he sleep alone??)
Jk:(looks at her confused face and smiled) my dear queen.. I won't do anything.. just sleep
Yn:( nodded my head)

After sometime
Yn:( i turned back facing him.. did he fell asleep??I'm not getting sleep..I faced ceiling..what appa is doing??Rahul?? Is he safe??)
Jk:not getting sleep??
Yn:( looked at him shocked)
Jk:( smiles) tell me..
Yn:hm
Jk: tomorrow we will go back to korea.. we will live in my personal mansion untill situation gets better..
Yn:rishi--
Jk:they will stay with my parents..
Yn:did you released my appa and Rahul??
Jk:hm..
Yn: can we meet my parents??
Jk:( looked at her) we can.. but not now
Yn:( disappointed)