Attraction ❤️

Recap :- Kirti and The girl sat under the tree. The girl started narrating her story.

············································································

Flashback :-

So, first of all, Hi. I am Y/n. It was my last year of college. I was an introvert so I was kinda scared since it was my first day in a completely new college. I had to transfer to this branch due to some issues. But eventually I decided to keep upto myself and not pay attention to my surroundings. And gathering up the courage I reached my class. Soon, the bell rang and our professor entered the class.

"Good morning kids. We have a new admission. Miss Y/n. I expect all of you to be friends with her." The teacher introduced me. All this while I was staring at the floor, shyly. As soon as I glanced up I saw a cute and handsome boy sitting at the last bench. He was scribbling something in his book.

I reached up to him since it was the only empty seat in the class. "Hey.. can I sit here ??" I asked. And he just nodded in a yes. Looking at him I could tell that he was also an introvert. He drew interesting patterns at the last page of his notebook.

"Hi. Y/n" I introduced myself again. "Jungkook" he replied with a smile. God, his smile was so endearing. His Bambi orbs, pink plump lips, bunny smile, everything about his features was intriguing. He was too beautiful to be true.

Staring at him for a while I was pulled out of my thoughts by a snap. "You looked creepy" he chuckled. "I am sorry. I didn't realize" I said. "It's ok" he said, sending relief to my soul. We started talking a bit and obviously two introverts would be the best match for sure.

We bonded really well and I was relieved that I found a good friend on the very first day of my college. We used to spend time together doing homeworks, projects, and reading. Everything was great. He visited me sometimes at my house and I showed up at his apartment sometimes just to hang out. He was a good company.

And slowly I didn't even know, I crossed the first stage of Love. That was ATTRACTION.

············································································

To my readers, reading this story now or maybe in future. I want to thank you all whole heartedly for being a part of my story. For giving my story your precious time. I hope I don't disappoint you. Saranghae 💜