Affection ❤️

Recap :- Y/n and Jungkook befriended each other....

············································································

"God I am too stressed, my assignments are pending, practicals are unfinished and I have to study for the upcoming test. Y/n how am I gonna do this" he whined with pouty lips and laid his head on my lap. "Stop stressing kook. Do everything slowly and gradually " I suggested.

"But the deadlines are coming. How am I gonna complete everything on time? Gosh I am doomed." He said rubbing his temple. "Ohk. Calm down. See, you can study while completing your assignments also. The assignments are gonna help you in practice. So why don't you study the theory and then do assignments on your own to test your knowledge ?" I suggested.

"And later on after the test you can complete practicals to meet the deadline " I added. "You are such a genius Y/n-ah. Ahh thank you so much for the idea" He said tightly hugging me. "Ok then I will go and get back to work" he said and left for his house.

"Aishh.. such a brat" I chuckled to myself. Everything was fine until the next day. He didn't come to school. I thought he was going to be late, so I waited but he still didn't come. Now I was getting worried. So I called him but he didn't pick my calls. I tried texting him but received no replies.

"Where are you kook ??" I thought to myself. As soon as the college got dismissed I decided to visit to check up on him. But to my hard luck his apartment was locked. "He isn't at home !! Where can he go ?? He was too stressed for the exams. God he must be fine right??" I thought to myself as negativity bubbled up in my mind.

I called him again but everything was in vain. Lastly, feeling defeated, I came back home. In these 3 months he never once did something like this. It was really odd for me. I kept thinking about his safety until I drowned into deep sleep.

Sun shone brightly in the sky indicating the rise of the next day. I checked my phone for replies but there were none. "How can he be so irresponsible ??" I thought to myself. But then I got ready for college hoping to see him there. I walked as fast as I could. I decided to check his apartment for one last time.

I reached there panting because I was running. And it wasn't locked anymore. I knocked on the door like some Psychopath. After the 5th-6th knock, he opened the door. And I couldn't hold myself back to hug him. I just hugged him tightly as if he was gonna run away.

"Are you stupid?? Where were you ?? Do you even know how stressed I was? Can't you just text back ?" I bombarded him with endless questions. He just rubbed my back soothingly. "Calm down Y/n-ah. I went to my hometown for some urgent work. And I lost my phone there , that's why I couldn't text you back" he explained.

"You don't even know how worried I was. I thought something happened to you" I almost cried. "Ohh Y/n-ah stop crying baby. I am fine" he said, wiping my tears. "Ok sorry. I will treat you, as punishment. Fine ??" He flashed his bunny teeth. "Fine" I smiled too.

And that's where I crossed second stage of love. AFFECTION.

············································································

Hey readers. I hope you all are not disappointed in me. I am keeping all the episodes to point and not adding unnecessary details because I want the story to be focused purely on concept. Hope you like it. Saranghae 💜