Love ❤️

Recap :- Y/n started having affection for Jungkook....

············································································

We then went to college. It was hectic since the exams were approaching. After this we could go for an internship and become self independent. It was like a dream. Standing on my own feet , supporting myself and my expenses. I didn't have to lean onto my parents anymore.

"Hey !! What are you thinking ??" Jungkook asked. But I couldn't answer. I don't know why. His eyes were like swamp for me. I was drowning in them and nobody came to save me. Those plump lips, I wonder what they tasted like. Those silky black hair , I wanted to ruffle them. That bunny smile he owned. My heart was made to beat for that I assume.

"Huh. Nothing. Just excited for the future" I replied. "Hey, wanna go out this weekend ?? Exams are ending you know, so we can chill..." he asked. "But I am bored of visiting the same places, kook." I threw tantrums. "Don't worry. I have a special place. I recently discovered it. I am sure you'll love that place " he replied.

And soon our exams got over, successfully. And the weekend arrived. I got ready in my hoodie and sweatpants to leave for his house. It was my normal attire. I didn't like to wear all girly clothes. He accepted me this way too. And that was really his best feature to me. I reached his house and he greeted me with a smile.

Then he drove me to this cliff. You know we used to sit here, under this tree to get peace. The sunset looked really beautiful from this place. I was mesmerized by the beauty of nature. We both sat here looking at the sun going down. "Wow kookie. This is so beautiful" I whispered. He just smiled at my innocent reaction.

He rested his head on my shoulder and kept glancing at the beautiful scenario. Again I was falling deeper into this feeling I had for him. The way my heart reacted to his presence I was pretty sure. I have never fallen in love before. This was the newest feeling for me.

I guess that was the day when I crossed the third stage of love. That was LOVE itself.

············································································

Hey guys wassup ?? What do you think about this episode, do tell me !! And am really grateful to anyone who's reading this story and being a part of my writing journey. Saranghae 💜