Trust ❤️

Recap :- Y/n realised her love for Jungkook....

············································································

That day I understood I was in love. But I couldn't confess. I didn't know his feelings right ?? What if I confess and he breaks this friendship with me ?? I didn't want to lose him. He was the most precious part of my life.

But I had to carry on with life anyways. Now our exams came to an end, meaning we were gonna start our internship soon. And the last farewell party was announced for the students. And being an introvert I was never comfortable with parties. But this time I wanted to attend it, with kook.

"Ready for the party tomorrow ??" I chirped merrily. "Kinda. You know I don't like people right !!" He whined. "Don't worry I'll be there too. We will enjoy it together. After all, it's our last day. I don't know if we will be able to be together after this" I said sadly.

"Don't worry I will apply for an internship with you. So we can get our jobs together." He smiled at me. "Seriously.... You are the best... I love you so much" I blurted out. "Huh !? What ??" He asked shockingly. "No no I meant, we can be together. So in that way you know I got excited" I slapped myself mentally.

Soon the day arrived. I got dressed up in a black one piece that reached my knees. It was backless. A bit uncomfortable for me but it was worth it. I wanted to look beautiful for him. Then I wore black studs and black heels that complimented my dress.

As I reached the venue I was blown away. The place looked really beautiful. Lots of guys and girls could be seen inside having fun, dancing and drinking. Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist. As I looked beside, a handsome man stood there looking at me.

He looked so damn hot. 2 of his buttons were unbuttoned exposing his collarbone. God I was drooling over him. "Still a pervert !!" He chuckled. "You look handsome ok. Never thought you could look this good. You dummy bean bag" I scoffed at him. "Ok ok mam. Now if you are done let's go in" he smiled and held my hand to take me in.

The atmosphere was great but the piercing gaze of some guys was making me uncomfortable. "Don't worry I am with you" he gave me a reassuring smile. We both sat on a table in the corner and ordered drinks. He ordered beer for himself and a soft drink for me. We were having fun, comfortable in each other's company.

He told me about some of his drunk stories. He described it hilariously. After 3-4 sips of drink I felt my head getting heavy. It must be because of loud music. But I was getting nauseous. "I'll come from the washroom" I said. "You ok ? Should I accompany??" He asked concern laced his voice.

"I am fine. I'll be back" I said and went towards the washroom. I looked into the mirror and everything started spinning. I tried splashing water on my face to regain consciousness but failed. And then came the reasons behind my state. 2 guys entered the washroom.

"Hey pretty lady. We noticed you were sitting alone with that boring guy. So we thought of having some fun" one of the guys said. "Who are you all ?? I don't know you. So just leave." I said composing myself. "It's ok. We will get to know each other. Don't worry. Come we will have fun" the other guy said.

They started nearing me, and touching me. I regretted wearing the backless dress then. One of them started forcing himself onto me. "Kook !! Please help me" I cried. "Nobody is gonna help you. The music is so loud. Nobody can hear you" the guys laughed. "No. He will come to search for me. I know" I said, stuttering.

"Oho. Love birds. Sorry to crush your hopes darling" the other guy kissed my bare shoulder. I wasn't able to resist much because of the drink. I guess they spiked it. But to my luck he came. Jungkook came. I held onto the basin for support to stand. My knees felt weak. He punched the guys and they were dragged away from me.

He came near me and covered me with his overcoat. That was the last thing I remember before fainting. Next day I woke up in his bed. At first I didn't understand what was going on. My head hurts. But then he came with some medicine."You woke up. Thank God" he smiled relieved.

"Take these medicines you'll feel better" he said handing me some medicines. "Thank you kook" I said with a weak smile. "Thank you for what ?? Medicine?? You don't need to thank me for that. I am just relieved that you are safe. You know I was so tense when you were late to arrive from the washroom" he shook his head.

I looked around wondering how I would end up here. I looked at him with a questioning look. "No no. You are getting it-" I cut him off with a hug. My head rested on his chest. His heartbeats were so peaceful to hear. "I know kook you didn't do anything wrong with me. I TRUST you. Don't worry. I was just thinking, if I slept on the bed, you had to sleep on the couch. I am sorry"

"Until you are fine everything is good don't worry. Thank you for trusting me" he said, patting my back and drawing soothing circles over it. Weird right?? Love is weird. See I didn't even know and I crossed the fourth stage of love : TRUST

············································································

This is probably the longest chapter I've updated up until now !!! Do tell me how do you feel about the story untill now !! See you soon with another update. Saranghae 💜