5) Dungeon for a Newbie God Part 1

(A/N: Comments please!)

...

Apollo Pov

Upon clicking the 'Yes' option, I found myself in a wide forest, or scorched forest to be more exact as I could see a few hundred dragons roaming around as if it was their home, and it was right since I was a fucking intruder in a middle of a few hundred dragons. Each having 1/4th the size of the Black Dragon, considering I saw it with my eyes back in Heaven, at least the Old Apollo did so I could accurately gauge its relative size, and then a single thought came into my mind as tens of them gazed at me,' I fucked up '.

The moment they saw me the massive balls of thunder, fire, frost, and whatever magical shit came out of their mouth towards me at a mind-boggling speed. My legs gave up as I was bombarded with horrific magics, my skin melted easily, and my organs turned into ash. A huge pain assaulted my mind, as my shackled Divinity roared and broke through the chains that always held them.

*BOOM* *BOOM*

My injuries faded in a blink and so did the pain, my hair turned golden as the literal fire burned in my eyes, and anger came into my mind as I released my Arcanum of Sun. " Take this you all fucking lizards!!!!!", I shouted, a huge shockwave was generated from the mere release of my Arcanum turning all the nearby dragons into meat paste.

The rest of them melted in an instant as the heat of hundreds of thousands of degrees touched them. The ground below me melted into magma and all the area around thousands of metres became a living hell.  I didn't stop there as I continued increasing my power killing everything alive, the mere fact that they tried to kill me was enough for me to erase their face from the Dungeon. My Divine Sense had already expanded and I could see a Dragon as big as Black Dragon breathe its last breath as all of its body turned into ash.

[Congrats master for clearing the first level and successfully killing 1000 A-rank dragons and 1 S-rank dragon!]

The system's notification made my sanity return and I quickly stopped seeing that the Dungeon floor was already destroyed. I sighed and then looked at my glowing body realizing I was no longer a mere human, but a God, one that could destroy endgame bosses of any 3rd rate Isekai world with ease, as if they were insects, no they were insects in front of me.

[As I told you, master! You are invincible in the first four floors as the strongest beings are only SSS Rank or Demigods. Not to mention they do not possess any God-slaying ability or equipment making them completely harmless to you.]

I understood what System wanted to say, it is common knowledge that killing a God without being one is nearly impossible. It also made me remember that the template I have belongs to a world where some fools usurp the Authority of Heretic Gods. The unachievable act of killing a God while being a mortal, those who achieve this impossibility are called Campione or God-slayers in common language.

Although I don't know how strong are Heretic Gods there one thing is certain, that verse is way higher than mine, since for us Gods only two lower spheres exist, one being the Mortal Sphere or Genkai, and the Underworld, where mainly Gods of Death work. But Campione verse has a whole multiverse with beings that can manipulate luck, the protagonist of that series is an example of this, possessing Plot Manipulation in the later part of the Novel.

So I have high expectations from the template of the same God as me, who belongs to that world. If nothing else I can gain a few more Divine Authorities or Arcanum from him, excluding the ones we both have, and even then the same Authorities I have will grow stronger due to assimilation. In simple words, it is my ticket to becoming a Great God like Zeus or Odin in this world.

I sighed and looked at the destroyed landscape and a message came in front of my eyes.

[Do you wish to enter the next level?