14) The Gate of the Man-Made Dungeon

...

3rd Pov

Both the groups of Loki familia began their search, their presence attracted much unwanted attention of the passerby's, hours passed as they continued on their search, but they were unable to find anything noteworthy," Damnit! Couldn't that Hermes make a much more detailed map?!", Loki complained, as the map they were using was provided them to by Hermes familia, it was already thrice as detailed than what they or the guild had, yet Loki wanted a much more detailed map of the maze of the Orario, known as the Daedalus Street.

Riveria and others ignored her complains and everyone continued on their search, some female members even wanted to complain to Loki, Filvis and Mordred as they were just tagging along, doing no search for abnormalities or secret passages. In a few seconds they reached to a poorer area of the place, and found a Goddess giving a speech.

" Wealth is a sin! It pollutes one's mind! Makes them greedy! Selfish! Being poor is the right way of living!", the goddess said, looking at her many family members felt weird, as her speech was weird, and they didn't know about the Goddess either, except two of them. " Hey! Isn' it Penia? Giving the children about the curse known as wealth as always didn' ya?", said Loki as she approached the Goddess.

" Penia?", frowned Lefiya and Filvis beside her explained," She is the Goddess of the poverty, she has been living in Daedalus street for centuries by now, or at least from what I know", her words caused everyone to gasp. Even Riveria's eyes got a glint as she looked at the Goddess, the Goddess of Poverty is an aged woman, she has unkempt hair and wears a rag that barely can be said to be a robe that covers her body, she was simply the key to their success!

Penia seeing Loki and Loki familia grunted in displeasure," Isn't it Loki? The one always flaunting off her wealth? Her members?", she spat, Loki's eyebrows twitched though she kept quiet and finally said," Hey- Penia how about we forget about all the past incidents and start anew? Don' ya think it's a good offer?"

Penia snorted and said," Really? You want me to forget about thousands of times you have made fun of me and insulted me? Even in back in Tenkai and in Genkai? Then sorry to say, I won't ", her words made everyone glare at Loki who chuckled nervously, after all everyone from Filvis word could infer that Penia who had lived in Daedalus Street for centuries must now every nook and cranny of the place, yet because of their Goddess' haughty attitude they might lose the opportunity of her help.

Loki came near Penia and said nervously," You can see my children glaring at me? Especially the Nine Hell right? Pleasseee Help me would ya? Otherwise, Nine Hell would make my life an living Hell!", her words finally caught the attention of Penia, and the Goddess snickered," Help? What help can I provide to mighty Goddess Loki and her familia?"

Loki started whispering and explaining her about everything but in the end some curses from Penia was enough to break Loki's temper and soon the Red head goddess started hurling insults back at Penia, and in no time, the Goddess of Poverty had left the place, while Loki meekly looked at the Nine Hell. 

"Eh- Riveria it isn' my mistake! Sh-she is the one-", Loki gulped her words seeing the eyes of the Riveria, for a moment silent permeated the place when Mordred broke it with a yawn," Will you all stop with the timepass and continue with the search? I am getting bored here", said Mordred, and many members barely held themselves back from cursing at Mordred who did no help in their search.

Riveria sighed and said," I shall leave this matter Loki, I just hope you don't cause any problem in future", Loki nodded her head rapidly and said," Don't ya worry!", Riveria just sighed and everyone continued with their search, while Loki came beside at Mordred and grabbing her shoulder she said," I think, we might just become best buddies!!"