Chapter 1

(What if Michelangelo did run away when they were on the farm and did not run into the frogs? )

Mikey and ice-cream Kitty was playing together, and the room was starting to get messy. Things falling over pizza on the walls. Mikey didn't notice the room until his brothers walks in.  "Mikey why would you make a mess we have been cleaning all morning," Leos says. "Oh I didn't notice the room was a mess" Mikey starts to look around the messy room. "Well clean it and it better be done before we get back" Ralph says pushing a brush into Mikey's hands. The 3 older ninja turtles all look disappointed at Mikey and they left the house to do some work. "Some ninja" Ralph mummers enough for Mikey to hear him. April looks back at Mikey and gives him a smile, but Mikey doesn't notices.

Mikey looks around the room, seeing pizza on the walls, ice-cream flicks around the room and the chairs being on the floor.  why are they some mean to me. we have been doing all work since we got here. All i wanted to do was have some fun. Ugh they are so annoying. Mikey was fed up with how his brothers treats him. So he made a plan. He first clean up the messy living room. Putting everything back. 

(Mikey pov)

I started to pack a bag I place my teddy bear, some of my neat comics books. I went to the kitchen and grabs some water bottle and pack some food. I found the ice box and place cold ice into it and place ice-cream kitty in there. I then grab my T-phone. I know its got a tracker on it since donnie likes to know where everyone is i place it in my belt with my nunchakus. I quickly grab some money and place it in the bag. I then grab my pack bag and place it on my shoulder and then grab the cooler box. I open the door and left the farm house.

Walking in the dark scary forest. Should i go back. What if i cant do this. What if something jumps out and tries to kill me. Mikey was now scaring himself with his thoughts. Am i making a bad idea. Pff hahha too bad. I can do this.  Mikey was now close to the road looking for something untill he see a van. I walk over to it making sure no one was in it. The van look abandon but notice the keys on the seat. He opens the door and climbs in, placing his bag on the passenger seat and opening the cooler box for ice cream kitty. "We made it ice-cream kitty" i smile to myself.  I quickly took out my shell phone and text the group chat and leaver head.

🟠Goodbye...

I then turn off my phone so Donnie couldn't track me. I started the van, blasting some music on and hit the road never turning back.

(1 month later) 

 Its been a month since Mikey left his siblings and his two friends behide. Mikey and ice cream kitty have been site seeing, living in the van. Mikey opens his eyes, turning on the fairy lights. He then turn to the fridge- freezer, ice-cream kitty hands him a bottle of water. Since mikeys been on the road, he turn the back of the van into his home .He has a mattress on the floor with a blanket and his pillow and his teddy bear . Then a old fridge-freezer that he pick up from the side of the road. Some fairy lights that went around the van. His comics books was on top of the fridge-freezer. He also grab some blackout windows covers that i places on the fronts windows so know one can look in when he's sleeping. Its only been a month since he left, he's never felt this happy before, no more yelling at him. No one calling him names, he felt free.

Mikey started his morning, opening the van side door and climbing out. He park the van last night near some trees so if human do go past him the wouldn't be able to see the green turtle. Mikey places his mask around his neck. Then went behide a tree to do his business. After that he made some cereal, eating it up, then  did some training. Mikey has mature abit since he's on his own now. Mikey started with his nunchakus training hitting the trees. Then mikeys starts to do some backflips and some body movements to pop and clicks his body. Mikey still trains so if he ever returns home that he would some them that he was stronger. Mikey sats down next to ice-cream kitty's licking some ice-cream of her. Mikeys looks at his T-phone, should he turn it on? Mikey fights his inner self. 

Mikey's packs the van again placing everything back in and making sure everything was strap down. Mikey grabs his orange oversize hoodie, placing it on and pulling the hood up then putting his mask on. His old hoodie hangs up at the back of the van. Mikey places ice-cream kitty in her cooler box and placing her in the front seat. Mikey took of the black window covers and places them in the back. Mikey starts the van and starts to drive. 

"Where should we go ice cream kitty" 

"Meow" Meow"

" Good idea kitty, but we don't have much money as we did"

"Meow" meow"  meow " meow" she starts to fights with her paws looking out the windows looking at the cars.

"Ooo i just got a great idea" 

Mikey eyes shines with light and watching his kitty with love. Mikey turn on the radio, listening to the music.  Its been an hour since we left the camp site, we pulled up to a gas station. I got out of the van and fill it up with petrol and went in the store to pay for it. Mikeys stares at the board with jobs all over it. Mikeys looks at them trying to decides the one he wants to do.

"Are you looking for a job"

"I am but im on the road alot"

"Where are you heading"

"Um i think I'm going to sunny shore for alittle while"

" Ooo then would you do me a favour please i will pay you"

"Huh how much and what's the favour"

" I need someone to take this package to my mom, i don't live in sunny shore and its like 50 minutes away and I'm studying at college so i don't have time, i will pay you 30 bucks"

" Mm mm okay " 

Mikeys smiles at the young girl, he didn't want to know what was in the package, he needed the money.  He just payed for gas and only have £2 on him. The young girl hands him a nice pink box and hands mikey a piece of paper with her phone number and a mailbox number.

"Oh my name is daisy, please let me know when your about near sunny shore please place it in the mailbox and when that's done delete my number oh and heres the moneys "

" Thanks and Okay the names mikey goodbye" 

Mikeys smiles and walks out of the store with a cute packages and £32 in his pocket. He saw ice-cream kitty and got in his van. Pulling out of the gas station to heads to sunny shore.

Author note

Next part in next chapter . I think that Michelangelo should have left in that episode.  Please dont trust strangers. Mikey only doing this for the plot.