chapter 6

Mikey got back to April's house, going in through the window and laying on the couch thinking how is brothers look different. The morning arrive quickly, mikey gets up and packs his van again. Mikey and april had a day out with each other. April was showing mikey, all of her new moves that she learn. Mikey was looking at city looking how much it has change. All of suden mikey heard footsteps and steps into a shadow.

"Can't keep up with me "

"I can"

A boy in a skull mask with hockey sticks jumps into the frame with a red mask ninja turtle.

"April what are you doing here"

"Oh im here to watch the sunset, what are you two doing out here"

"Oh we are here to find someone"

"Who"

"Michelangelo"

"We saw him last night. Casey didn't but he coming home"

"Huh hes back, really haha"

The two boys looks at april who was nervous laughing. "Hahaha", she looks away and waits for them to leave.The two boys look at each other then jump on the next rooftop and ran away. MIkey jumps from the shadows and looks at april who was still nervous laughing and he join in with her. The two laughs and watches the sunset. 

"April - mikeyy what"

"Huh erm casey "

"Hi casey"

"What the we have been looking for you me and ralph"

"Mmm"

"April you knew he was here. It was weird that you was all by yourself"

"Huh no its not i do things by myself all the time"

"well your not alone your with me and the turtles and mikey why didn't you tell me he was back"

Mikey watches the two human talk until Casey walks over to him and hug him. Casey and Mikey was speaking while Casey was telling Mikey off for leaving for so long until....

"Casey, what the hell man why did you leave"

"Erm" casey looks at him. Ralph faces look at mikey who started to slowly walk back staring at each other. Ralph opens his mouth to say something but mikey already jump and ran from him. Ralph chases mikey.

"Mikey" Mikey stopp"

"Nooo"

Ralph tackles mikey to the ground. MIkey kicks him and tries to push him of.

"Get off"

"No"

"get your fat ass of me"

"What did you just say"

"Get your fat ass off me"

Mikey pushes ralphs face away and kicks him to get up. Ralph grabs Mikey and lifts him up using his tall height to stop Mikey. Mikey kicks his legs and moves his hands to push ralph away. April and Casey jumped down "Mikey" Aprils runs to Mikey but Casey stands in front of her blocking her and takes her away to leave the two brothers alone. Ralph manages to throw Mikey in the sewers and grabs him not letting Mikey run away. Mikey didn't want to go go home.

Half way to the lair mikey grabs a sewer pipe and whacks ralph around the head, causing ralph to let go and mikey took a run. Mikey ran not looking back and hids in the shadows when ralph runs past. Mikey steps out of the shadows when he saw a bike. He must be near donnie labs, mikey walks over to look at the bike and taps the wall opening donnie secret door looking in side of donnie lab. There was a board with mikey name and a map. Donnie has been busy.He looks on a computer screen and sees 3 dots. Blue/purple and red all in the lair. Ralph must be telling what just happened. 

Mikey looks around the lab and see an old photo of them when they was brothers and a new photo of the three olders brothers.  He smiles. 

"Do you like the photo Michelangelo"

"Huh "

Mikey turns around to see master splinter staring at each other.

" Yea they look happy"

"Mm my son where have you been"

"Everywhere" 

"Huh so are you coming home now "

Mikey looks away from master splinter 

"Sorry sensei but no"

"Michelangelo don't apologies come back when you're ready"

"Are you mad at me for leaving"

" Michelangelo you had your reason too , i don't blame you or your brothers, come home when your ready"

"Thanks"

Master splinter moves closer to Mikey and wraps his arm around him giving Mikey a tight hug. After 3 minutes master splinter let go and look at Mikey smiling.

"How did you get in here"

"Oh i uses Donnie secret door "

Mikey pointed to a wall and walk over to it pushing the button to open the door... 

*Author note*

Hello sorry this chapter took so long. ^.^ (740)