Chapter 4

Mikey park his van on a stop-road bit and went to the toilet and did some maintenance work to his car, 9 months on the road teaches you how to work a car and other stuff. Mikey now has leatherhead number in his other phone. When mikey was just starting his car up, he notices the shellraiser went past his eyes shocks. His brothers found him. What was he going to do, but he wanted to go to sunny fields so an evil smile appear. He started the van and follow them slowly making sure they dont know. He watches them and takes a photo of them all looking smiling. Should he turn on his t-phone and send this to them? no, they would know he was behind them he started the van and drove off. That was the last time he saw them.

Its been 1 year and 6 months now. Mikey loves being on the road but his and his brothers birthday be coming up soon. leo was older by 13 minutes, rapheal was older by 10 minutes and Donatello was older by 5 minutes. They was born as Quadruplets. Mikey wanted to see them but he know if hes go back he would never leave again. His van stayed the same but ice-cream kitty and klunt has grown closer and now sleep together all the time. Mikey has now got 4 different colours hoodies ,red/blue/orange/purple. Mikey loves his brothers but does not regret his decision on leaving. Mikey stills trains alot and lost lots of weight.

Mikey head back to new York city, wonding  if they found master splinter. Mikey then grab his burner phone and saw aprils number. He got in touch with April 4 months ago and made her promise that she wont tell them. She promise. He called up her.

"April "

"Mikey, how have you been"

"Ah ive been doing good hows you"

"Ive been great me and casey has got alot closer "

"That's great "

"Um im coming back to new york city for a day"

"HUh really its your birthday in two days"

"Thats why im coming back"

"What really i cant wait to tell them"

" you cant not yet plese april"

"Mikey they have to know"

"Please i got you some jewellery plese"

"Fine but it better be pretty, haha"

"Haha"

"When do you get here"

" I get here tonight"

Ah im so excited you can stay with me, i mean i love your van but my bed more comfy"

"My vans changes since you last see it"

"Ooo cant wait to see you"

The phone hung up, Mikey smiling to himself.

(How did april meet mikey and when)

4 months ago (flashback) (April pov)

April and her father left for a road trip, saying goodbye to the ninja turtles and Casey, while her face was blushing red. April texted Mikey

🟡Hey mikey,im going on a road trip to the city of strawberry.

🟡I hope your doing alright, it been a year and i miss you so much.

Aprils misses Mikey and regrets not telling mikey how she was proud of him. There road trip was going great until she sees a green figure dressed in a blue hoodie with white pants and a orange mask on her eyes blinked making sure she wasn't see things. she followed the figure to a van with the door open the figure turn around and move his foot to knock her of feet. Falling on her butt looking at the figure .

"Michelangelo"

"April"

The figure took down his hood. Then smiles with his baby blues eyes. He then help her up and hug her so hard.

"Mikey im so sorry for not standing up for you"

"April its fine"

April eyes teared up looking at Mikey. She look at his van and his home when she saw ice-cream kitty. Her face lits up and seeing a orange cat. Mikey took of his human clothes and that when april noticed the weight he lost and he was alot more mature. The ways he helps her into the van.  A mattress with a orange blanket with lots of pillows and a teddy bear, fairy lights dangling down a fridge-freezer and travellers cooker and heater, some comic books and some clothes. April sat with mikey and they talk for an hour .April was about to leave until rain appear. Her eyes looks at the pouring rain but what surprise her that mikey was in the rain with a bar of soap washing himself and his a hoodies washing it then turning to april smiling. 

"Want to dance in the rain april"

"Huh sure"

Mikey grabs her hand, they dance in the rain, laughing. spinning her around, waltz dancing with each other, Mikey looks so happy and april could read his aura, he was a much more brighter oranges, his baby blues eyes looks at her sky blue eyes. They was soaked. Mikey helps her in the van and gave her a pink towel to her to dry up and grabs a green towel for himself and grabs a yellow hoodie for april to put on, she smiles "Thanks you "

"So what have you been doing since you left, its been a year mikey."

"well i travel alot, i got a new cat calls klunts, um met some new friends"

"Huh you have, im so happy for you"

This went on for a couples of hours going back and forwards about their life. Mikey then pulls out a burner phone and gave it to her smiling sheeply, Aprils puts her number in it for him. 

"Call me anytime mikey" 

"Please don't tell my family that you have seen me or give them my number please , Promise me" 

"I promise Mikey but you have to tell them your okay they are worried sick""

 I will when i retune home"

"when's that"

"When I'm ready to face them"

April smiles at Mikey, still soft hearts. Aprils leaves since she been gone for 5 hours and her father must be sick worrying about her, she didn't give Mikey the hoodie back. The next day she goes back but he's gone. She didn't mentions his brothers since he didn't ask.

(End of flashback)

April is now cleaning her room, her father went on a business trip. She hasn't seen Mikey for 4 months but know that she has to tell the other brothers. 

(Author note)

I like April, but in the 2003 she  her and casey was together so i wanted it to be in this story. Mikey is coming home for a day only to see April tho. Will he run into his brother tho?