chapter 3

After telling Michelangelo to clean up the farmhouse after making a mess. The 3 older ninja turtles were disappointed at him, They left the farmhouse.

"Some ninja " Ralph mummers

Aprils looks at mikey seeing his face,she felt so angry towards the other three turtles for talking to their youngest brother like that. She watches them , they treat mikey so bad and it hurts her since she know how sensitive he can be.

1 hours later

"Mikey better clean up the house, if not im going to smack him so hard" 

"Ralpheal calm down"

"Mikey never does anything you say fearless"

" I know but maybe he will"

"Oh please mikey doesn't have a brain he does what he wants"

Leo looks at Raphael. Leo was the oldest brother and know that mikey gets distracted easy and hopes that mikey cleaned up so he doesnt have to punish him. They open the door and walks inside to see the house sparkly clean.

"Mikey done a good job cleaning look how clean it is "

The two older brothers couldn't believe how quiet it was and how clean it was. Thats when donatello, april and casey walks in laughing. 

"Where's Mikey i got him a candy bar" Aprils says looking around

"Umm i dont know" 

Donatello walks up the stairs to Michelangelo room opening the door since donnie thinks mikeys asleep, seeing mikeys stuff are missing and so is his pack bag, donnie eyes stare in shock, running down the stairs ignoring his brothers and ran to the kitchen to open the freezer to see ice cream kitty gone. The others all walks in see donnie scare.

"Donatello"

"Hes gone"

"Who"

"Michelangelo , he ran away, icecream kitty gone"

"What why would he do that " 

Leo startes to freak out and so does ralpheal, casey doesnt know what happens.They all freak out, wondering why he left until

" You did this to yourselves, you push him over the edge, your all so mean to him,hes your brother and you guys treat him like crap, i heard what you said to him ralpheal , donnie you think mikey stupid and leo you dont make time for him, All of you did this "

Aprils says mad with tears in her eyes, Casey looks at them and walks over to April. leo looks at the floor disappoint at himself, donnie looks away and ralphs punches the wall.

Until a text message appear on the group chat. They all read the text message.

🟠Goodbye...

🔵 Mikey please come back

🟣 Im sorry please