🎴02

heyyyoww,I'm back oya I just finished my exams and yeah I'm still nervous about my upcoming grades༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

_

“ I'm home ” you uttered as you entered the entrance door of your so-called home,you sighs and took off your shoe and sat on the sofa.

“ welcome home” your grandma greeted back as she placed the plates on the table and served some food.

“smells so good,what did you cook granny?” you stood up and made your way to the kitchen as you smells the aroma and helped her.

“oh,welcome home,y/n.” you heard your grandpa sung as you turned to look at him who's going down the stairs “grandpa..I'm home..” you hurried and help him get down. “thank you.” he muttered.

[•••]

“by the way, where's Kashi? He's not home yet?” you asked as you started to bite and chew your meal.

“ He went out with Chifuyu and Mitchi ,just an hour right before you arrived home.” you grandma said making you hummed. “ I see.” you muttered and swallowed your food.

[•••]

You lay to your bed and sighs after eating and changing.

“ tonight's no job so I can sleep at exactly for 8 hours sleep.” you took a deep breath and closed your eyes and you fell asleep.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠

You woke up almost 7:30, because you enjoyed your sleep,nah it's been a while since you got 8 hours sleep so, so got up and took a bath and changed after that you walk downstairs.

“ I'm leaving!” you sung and put your shoe on.

“ hey,won't you eat breakfa-”

“ I'll eat there later! Don't worry!” you interrupted your brother,Takashi.

“hah, sleepyhead.” he whispered and shook his head.

“granny I'm leaving!” as soon you left the home,Takashi did tho.

Y/N's Pov'

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

Damn,I overslept huh. Idiot y/n idiot.” you thought to yourself while you're running late,since you promise you will help your boss for managing  some stuff  but here you here.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠

as soon you hurriedly entered the shop without even noticing you bumped to someone that made you both taken aback.

“ouch!” you groaned.

“ I'm sorry,mis-” you're about to apologize when you look at to the...man

“you...” you whispered.

“ good morning,sorry is that hurts?” he asked.

“ah- n-no I'm fine!” you smiled softly and waved dismissively.

“I'm glad.” his lips curve into a small smile. That you think is so beautiful.

[•••]

You apologize to your boss for running late,yet good thing Yuri was there to took your responsibility. “thank you,Yuri-san!!” you said with your teary eyes.