🎴08

You scroll down to find the contact of Takashi— but before you could press the button call you hear a loud bang of gunshots.

Stopping,your breath hitched — blood runs down to your veins. The nervousness and anxiety within you grew bigger,your hands is trembling,you couldn't even move your legs to run away— you're frozen to where you were standing.

The thought of being killed played in your mind,it went blank but only thinking how can you escape this kind of situation?

Goddammit,this is the second time. You thought.

Will I be killed this time?

No,it can't be.

I still hadn't saw hi—

Cutting from your middle thoughts you got shocked at the car stopping in front of you,the door swung open.. it seems like the car has lost control and just stopped there.

“damn it!” the guy who opened the door cussed. His suit stained in blood. Your heart beat pounds so fast seeing him,he dropped on the floor gasping.

“fuck it.” he cussed again wiping the blood from his mouth. He took his gun and immediately off the car.

Wait! He looks familiar.

Yeah, familiar....

Those hair,those eyes...

White hair..

Purple eyes..

Brown skin complex..

He's...

“Izana?!” you called,you remembered Izana from that dude. He looks exactly him— doubting to yourself.

He tilted his head and his purple eyes met yours. You show the shining, alluring, mesmerizing eyes of his... Oh to have those eyes.

He tried to stood up but failed, he's been shot. You saw a blood on his hands. Immediately,you ran to him to help him. You don't know what's gotten into to but you just suddenly did it.

“here,I'll help y—” you got cutted when he grabbed you by your waist and rolled over to one corner, gunshots was heard. Irking,you panted heavily.

“fucking bitchiest.” you both leaned on the cold surface of wall as he loaded his gun and shot back to who's been chasing him.

You covered your ears and shut your eyes closed at the sounds of exchanging shoots of guns.

“fuck fuck fuck,where the hell are you Kakucho?!” you heard him said,you could even heard his deep breath and heart beating so fast. He picked up his phone and scrolled the contact tapping an unknown number to you but there's a name: Kakucho.

He called the number and continued to shoot back while you guys is stuck there. The phone covered in blood as well.

“Izana?! What's with the sounds of gunshots!?” you heard with the other lien spoke.

“ I'm being ambushed” he replied as he loaded his gun again, gunshots and bullets continuously could be heard. 

“fuck,where are you?”

“ I'm..argh- here in streets of Roponggi.. when they started to fire some gunshots.” Izana replied, gasping for air.

“ understand. Just a minute, I'll be there!” Kakucho replied before hanging the phone.

“argh, goddammit” he cussed as you saw he had no bullets of gun anymore.

You grew more anxious at the real thing.

We'll be killed. We'll be killed. Is that what you thought as you keep gasping for an air,too.

Izana tore some parts of his suits and tied it where he got shoot to stop the bleeding.

“ugh damn..” his breath is heavy. As he leaned his head on the wall. He closed his eyes, sweats dripping off his forehead.

“Izana...” you spoke, He looks at you his eyes shut open — confusedly,his breathing is deep — so seems so exhausted.

“are you Izana, righ—AA” covering your ears,you irked as the other sides continue firing that it so close you guys have been shoot. Luckily,there's so bag and trashcan.

“damn..” he stood up,you looked up at him wondering what he thinks.

“you..where are you going?” you asked as you keep sitting on the floor afraid that you'll be shoot. You saw him struggling to walk.

He didn't answer that made you like an idiot there. Gathering your courage,you stood up and helped him placing his shoulder on his neck as you helped him walk.

You irked again hearing a load explosion,it was his car! The enemy exploded it.

“fuck” you heard him groaned.

Immediately,you guys walks to the back wanting to escape. Izana's choking he's losing more blood,you grew nervous and anxious.

“w-wait..I'll take to hospital..hold it” your voice crackled as you spoke,he's dizzying and you don't know what to do. You know that he's been followed behind.

Instead,you realized that the hospital is a little bit far from where you are. You bit your lips and sighs, thinking what you should do and where you should go.

Damn

“wait.. h-hey don't die!” you said to him,he's heavyweight. You thought, you're struggling to carry him since he's dizzy.

“Izana..” you called him again.

“just hold it... Don't you die! I haven't thanked you for saving my life. ” you muttered, carrying him with all your strength.

“awe..” you brought him with some nearby abandoned house.

“h-hey hey.. how to stop this? I'm not a doctor!” you bit your lips as you placed him down.

What should I do?

You looked out the window, worried that maybe the hunters followed you behind. Growing more anxious,you remembered his phone and searched for it, you called the number he called earlier.

“hello,Izana where are you?” you heard the other line spoke. “i already took down the shooters.” he added.

“uh.. h-he's here in the abandoned house nearby the street ” you answered with a low tone.

“who are you?!” you jolted, hearing his voice raised a little.

ෆ━━━━━𓂃༺♡༻𓂃━━━━━ෆ

HEUHEUEHEEU my brain is not braining,my english is not englishing tho.(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)