🎴05

After that night y/n still had those traumas that sometimes,she had nightmares. Waking up at midnight in a panting mess, thinking she'd killed that night.

"What..." you panted and caressed your chest. Your anxiety grew because of that.

"Ahh,fuck another nightmare." You mumbled to yourself and gently massage your head. You stood up from the edge of your bed and forced yourself to stand up,you went to the kitchen to drink some water.

You swallowed a glass of water hard, placing it on the sink as you washed it.

"Why are you still awake,yn?" You flinched at the soft voice. Turning around to only be met with your grandma.

"Granny,don't scare me like that." He sighed.

"Oh,did I scare you?"

"Granny!" You pouted childishly.

"Yes yes,I'm sorry." She chuckled and sat on the dining chair. You approach her as she starts doing some stuff.

"You..why are you still awake, granny? It's still midnight." You said as you heard her sighs.

"I couldn't sleep. And you? You should sleep!"

"I am,I just had a nightmare." You said and watched her sewing.

"What kind of nightmare again,yn?" She asked calmly.

"A-about.. that night."

"You seemed to have a trauma."

"I guess" you sat beside her as she sewed like a skilled one.

"I see." She hummed.

You woke up when the sunrise hit your face that made you jump on the bed.

"Damn,what time is it now?" You mumbled to no one in particular as you checked the time.

"Damn it,I'm late again." You said and stood up to take a bath.

"Hey,y/n you okay now?" Yuri asked.

"Uh,I'm fine." You said and smiled at her,you went inside the dressing room and changed.

"Hey,have you heard about that guy?" She asked.

"Who?"

"That man with white hair and hanafuda earrings." She said which made eye stop half way of changing clothes.

"No." You said with a low tone.

"I see." She hummed.

"I hope I could see him again" she said that made you thought deeply. Recalling from that night,you didn't know what kind of guy he was,but you shouldn't judge easily, right?

You remembered what your grandma said,last night.

"I'm curious,who's that guy who helped you?" You grandma asked.

"I don't know but he once called... Izana?" You said,unsure.

"Hnm..what an angel name." She hummed which made you looked at her.

"Granny?"

"Hnm, I just thought,yn. His name was foreign,have you heard about him?" She asked, constantly sewing.

"I don't know,but he visited in the cafe twice."

"I see. At least you should be grateful that he saved your ass from that zombie guy!?" She looked at you as you scoffed at her.

"Granny!"

"Just kidding,huh. But I think he's a zombie like guy."

"Takashi knows him." You said.

"What?"

"I don't really know but he seems to know that guy." You shrugged.

"I guess, gang's business?"

"Guess so."

"But I'm thankful to that guy." You grandma said as she formed a smile.

"What? Granny,we didn't even know if that guy was really had a good intension." You protested shrugging off.

"guess so,at least you should be thankful to him." She said keeping her posture.

"Whatever."

"Nah,you should sleep. You still have work tomorrow."

"Yes yes." You said as you stood up.

"You too, granny. Don't stay up so late too much,you can do that tomorrow." You said as she hummed and nodded,you made your way back to your bedroom.

"Hey,yn! What are we doing here?" Yuri asked,you just tell and forced her to come with you.

" Oh! Don't tell me- woah! You'll treat me,y/n? Ohh~ you're one of the best people I've ever met!" She exclaimed and clung on your arms.

"No,I just.. going to ask you what should be great for gifting, y'know?" You asked,she looked at you with her puzzle face.

"Huh? What's gotten into you?" She asked confusedly.

"Just help me choose,okay?" You pleas.

"Ehh.." she crossed her arms and wiggled his head as no.

"Please-?" She didn't answer.

"Okay,I'll treat you. Just help me choose?" You said as soon she looked at you and smiled.

"Okay,let's go!" She sad and pulled you.

"Hey,wait!"

You guys went on different stores to look for some kind of stuff for gifting. After you bought,you treated her some food and whatever she wants as you promised,that made you sighs.

"You ate too much,Yuri."

"Well,it's your treat after all. Why not?"

You sighed and rolled your eyes.

"Whatever, let's go."

"Hnm,wait I would like some ice cream too!"

"No,that's enough!" You puled her wrist.

"But,y/n!"

"Blah blah blah" you just pulled her to come as she screamed like a lost child there, begging you to have her some ice cream.

"You're so loud."