🎴06

Laying back on her bed,yn stared at the ceiling. You were thinking about that Izana guy. What's with him? You thought.

You sigh and force yourself to sit on your stomach as you reach something on the table beside your bed. Leaning back again you stared at it,lost in a deep thought.

"Wonder,if I could see him again.." you muttered staring at the gifts you asked Yuri to help you to choose.

"Sister,dinner's ready!" You heard your brother Takashi,shouted from downstairs.

You took a deep breath and stood up putting the small box on your cabinet. "Yah, coming!" You shouted back.

After preparing,you went to the cafe where you used to work. Yuri greeted you as you did tho.

"Hey,Yn-chan." Yuri called out that gained your attention.

"What is it?"

"So.. who did you give the gift to,you asked me to choose." You stopped,you still don't have an answer for this. Because you hadn't even given who you should give it to. Your lips parted into a thin line and closed it again. You sigh and shrug.

"Why?"

"I'm curious,ofc."

"Hmm.."

"So? Who? Is that Takashi?" She asked,you shake your head.

"Then..who?" Yuri's eyebrows arched at confusion as you sighed and faced her.

"I hadn't given it yet." You said honestly.

"Heh? Then.. who do you give it to?" She exclaimed.

"Nah.. you're so loud! Keep it down, we'll be scolded!" You said, covering her mouth.

"But- who? I'm curious,yn!" She said, remove your hands from her mouth.

"Just don't try to know!" You whispered-yelled.

"ehhh" she rolled her eyes and growled.

Yn ignored her and proceeded on doing her jobs,serving the customers, cleaning the desk and whatsoever. Yn keep waiting for certain someone but time passes,almost the day after that night. She didn't know or where that Izana guy had disappeared all of sudden.

She really hoped that he'll show up again this time,maybe, it's not her business after all. But,at some point it really bothers her,and she doesn't know why.

Time passes,serving all customers,doing her non-ending job,he didn't show up. No,not really.

She sighs as she was assigned to close the cafe,she fixed herself and gathered her things and patiently waited for Takashi.

ෆ⁠╹━━━━━━━ ⁠෴⁠ ━━━━━━━╹⁠ෆ

Yn's pov'

The next day I came late for my morning job because I was so exhausted from my office at night. Bruh,it's so tiring to multitask but I had to.

Maybe, he'll be there... For now. I wished. I wished. I wanted to see him. And for fuck's sake I dont know. I just followed what my grandma said.

Nearing the cafe I  immediately opened it and scanned inside the cafe if there's a white haired man but you found nothing.

"Oh,hey..yn? You okay?" Yuri asked,she approached you. I'm panting heavily because of non-stop running. God-damned.

"Yeah,yeah." I nodded while I was on my knees panting.

"Girl,why are you... It looks like all your oxygen has been sucked out." Yuri's eyes narrowed, looking down on me.

"Gosh,I'm late."

"Always." She answered as she turned her back and walked back to the counter.

"Heh? Am I? I don't think so,Yuri!" I pouted, stood up and followed her.

"Yeah,you do." She answered.

"It's not like that!"

"Yeah,it was!"

"No,ofc because I have a job at night."

"See? You admitted."

"God damnit."

We exchanged words while walking back to the counter,some people's eyes were on us.

"Hey,don't be so loud. You two!" One of our co-workers Lev,interrupted.

"Sorry."

ෆ⁠╹━━━━━━━ ⁠෴⁠ ━━━━━━━╹⁠ෆ

"Hey, what's with you!" Lev asked. He's so curious about what the hell I've been doing. Oya,yn what was that?

"Looking for someone?" He asked.

"Heh? I'm just observing around." I denied.

"Shush,you're not a good liar yn" he rolled his eyes off me.

"She's probably waiting for her mr.right" I heard Yuri say from behind. They chuckled as I pouted.

"Stfu"

"Oh,so who's that yn-san?" Lev asked as he leaned on the counter wiggling his eyebrows.

"What the hell are you saying?" I rolled my eyes and went to the back.

"Tsss"

"Hey,guys... That white haired man —"

"Did you see him? Did he come here?" I suddenly asked about cutting off Yuri. They looked at me a little bit shocked with confusion.

"Oh,pardon."

"Hnmm" Lev hummed.

"You're so loud."

"What was that?"

"Kinda...I just want to ask,y-y'know." I shrugged.

"Tsk,hey yn he's mine! That hottie guy is mine!" She snorted pointing out at me.

"What?" I was amused by her "he's mine".

"I just landed my eyes on him. And why do you want to see him? Maybe you like him, don't you? Gosh yn,give me that guy..for now I don't have and I never had a boyfriend in my life." She started to become dramatic. Like you'll have him,huh.

We stared at her confusedly. Eyebrows and eyes narrowing. She froze and looked at our unreadable reaction.

"Drama queen,huh" Lev scoffed.

"What's gotten into you?"

"Uh..I just didn't see him. The last time  he visited here was when I told you how hot he is." She said putting her hands on her chest, acting like she's hurt.

We sighed and rolled our eyes.

"Stop your delusional Yuri" Lev said.

"Hey,you too. You liked him!" She pointed out Lev for now.

"Wha—?"

"Don't deny it,you found him handsome too,Lev!" She pouted childishly.

"Well yeah,but I'm not that drama queen like you duh" he rolled his eyes and turned around his hips swaying like a dancer.

I chuckled softly at them. Lev is a gay, he's acting more woman than us,but the way he wore the polo shirt,apron is God damn hot. He looks like a hot guy. Like that damn Izana guy, nuh-uh.

The two went to the back as I stared outside the door,maybe he'll come... I wished. I hope he'll come and visit here again to have some coffee.