Prolouge

The sun shone brightly through the thick blue curtains of Steve and Natasha's bedroom, waking the red head. The alarm blared through out the room from her cell phone only causing her to groan in annoyance and reach her arm over to turn it off.

Hitting the off button she turned to her husband, smiling at his sleeping form. His soft pink lips parted and his hair tussled over his forehead, giving him severe bed head.

He looked peaceful, like he had nothing worrisome on his mind. The only thing going on in his head being positive thoughts Natasha imagined.

Reaching her hand out, Natasha pushed his hair back, bring his face into view. She admired his sharp jawline and soft lips for a moment before leaning forward and pressing her lips against his.

"Good morning, baby." She greeted in a murmur, a smile gracing her lips

Steve smiled, his eyes fluttering open "good morning, my love."

"You want me to make breakfast, I'll make your favorite." Natasha smiled brightly

A sultry smirk graced Steve's lips as he raised a eyebrow and questioned "I already have my breakfast-"

"Oh yeah?" She questioned

Steve nodded, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her into his chest "yeah." He murmured

Crashing his lips into hers once again, he twisted her to straddle his lap. His hands placed on her ass as he squeezed her cheeks and pulled her body down on his groin.

Natasha let out a moan as she felt his erection against her clothed pussy.

"Steve." She moaned as his lips trailing from her own down to her jaw and then down to her neck. Her hands desperately tried to cling onto his naked back, causing Steve to let out a groan as her nails dug into the skin.

"Look at you, all soaking wet and ready for my cock." He murmured huskily against the skin of her neck as his hands traveled down to her panties, feeling her arousal through them.

Natasha whimpered as he slid the fabric over and ran his index finger through her slick folds, spreading them apart.

Before the pleasure could reach her, the sound of Steve's phone ringing captured their attention. Steve let out a groan, annoyed that his time with his wife was interrupted. He removed his fingers from her heat causing Natasha to let out a whimper at the loss of contact.

Natasha moved off of Steve's lap, fixing her panties as she said "I'll go make us some breakfast."

Steve nodded and reluctantly picked up his phone, ma', read the contact. Smiling, he answer the phone and pulled the device to his ear.

"Hey ma'." He greeted

"Oh, Steven, how are you. I feel like I haven't heard from you in ages." Sarah's vice rang through on the other end of the line, worry laced in her tone.

Steve chuckled, having spoke to his mother just the other day "I'm fine ma', just a little tired is all."

"Are you sure, you sound disappointed." She noted

'Yeah, because I was about to make love to my wife then you called.' Steve thought

"I'm fine ma'." He repeated running his tongue over his lips "how are things over there?" He questioned

"They'd be better if my son visited me more often." She quipped

Steve heaved a sigh "ma', I've been busy. Between work and Natasha's appointments, I barley have time to breath."