Treasure Maps! WTH!

After dinner Jin takes Yoongi a plate of food. He knocks on the door, "Yoongs, I have food for you and I'm coming in."

 Rolling his eyes in annoyance, Yoongi sits up he knows there is no arguing with Jin. He pushes his hair off of his face.

"Come on in." he says as Jin already has the door open and is entering. He turns and closes the door.

"No need to close the door, you will be going right back out after putting the food down."

"No, I'm not. I am going to watch you eat to make sure you do." He sits the plate on the little table in the bedroom and pulls a napkin and utensils out of his pocket and sits them by the plate.

"Come and eat."

"Ugh!" Yoongi rolls his eyes but does as he is told and gets up to sit at the table to eat.

Jin sits close to Yoongi and starts to speak but is cut off before he even gets a word out.

"Don't say anything. I know you want to, but please can we just let if go for now. I will eat if you will be silent."

Jin sits back with his arms across his chest. "hmph." is all that's heard. 

Yoongi watches Jin for a few seconds and seeing that he is not going to talk, he digs into his food. 'I didn't realize I was this hungry.'

It brings some comfort to Jin to see Yoongi eating but Jin is so ate up with curiosity to know what is going on between him and Jinah he almost can't sit still, but Jin remains quiet and lets Yoongi eat in peace. 

 While everyone is eating and Jin had gone to make sure Yoongi eats as well, Taehyung is rushing through his meal. He is excited to continue exploring your Grandmothers desk. He has found a few hidden compartments and a secret drawer and he can't wait to get back to his room.

He is hoping to find them all tonight because tomorrow there won't be any time as their schedules are full.

Happy about his success with the desk as soon as he finished eating dinner he went straight back to his room to find more.

He thinks he found another secret drawer and keeps pushing and touching different patterns carved in the wood and was successfully rewarded with a snap, pop and a little hidden door slid open to reveal a small drawer.

Talking out loud in amazement he says, "I did it!"  He sits back smiling thinking of what he may find inside. He knows Jinah has found all the compartments and hidden drawers several years ago but he could hope, 'Maybe this is one she hasn't found.'

He takes a deep breath and slowly pulls the drawer out. His eyes light up as he sees several folded pieces of paper inside.

In awe he whispers, "Treasure maps!" as he pulls them out.

In shock he falls back on his butt as he begins to read.

The first piece reads, "You need to get rid of her before I do." He tosses it down to read the next.

"Give me the rights to your first song or you will lose her." he tosses this one aside to read the next.

"I hate to see any accidents happen to her, it would be a shame if she died from one." He is quickly tossing them aside as he reads them, stunned at what he has found.

 "Give me what I ask for and let her go and she will live. Don't and she won't."

The last one looked newer.

"Meet me at (name of apartment high rise). Bring what I want or I will get rid of her myself."

 Astonished Taehyung shouts, "What the hell!" 

There are several more folded pieces of paper he hasn't read yet but this newest looking one was telling Yoongi to meet today at an apartment. Taehyung just sits there mouth open in shock. Suddenly he is up and running down the hall, "Guy! Guys you have to see this!!"

He runs into the living room and through the kitchen, charging into the rec room waving the pieces of paper in his hand.  "Guys you have to see these!!" Through each room he has gathered up his members and they follow him back to his room each trying to grab one of the pieces of paper to see what they were.

When they enter Taehyung's room he quickly turns, "Shut the door Hyung!" he says to Namjoon. Tae rushes back over to the desk and they gather around him. 

"What is it?" Namjoon grabs the papers. He starts reading them and after each one J Hope would snatch it from his hand and read it.

"Oh my God this is why he kicked Jinah out!" Namjoon hands J Hope the next one.

"Meet at . . ." J Hope looks up, "I know where this is."

Jungkook ever curious is going from J Hope to Namjoon trying to read the pieces of paper over there shoulders.

"Oh shit, these are death threats directed at Jinah!"