1-10

chapter one : mutual assistance model.  

"Traveling Too Virtual" is a popular holographic online game. It relies on advanced Vr technology and uses ancient Chinese mythology as a prototype, referring to the historical map of China and the pictures depicted by legends. It highly restores the world of mythology and strives to let players be present. It feels the magnificent and colorful world of classical fairy-tale world.

Youzhu Valley is the leveling place for players who are 20-30 levels in "Traveling Too Virtual". At present, the game is at level 100. There are very few players who come to level 30 map leveling. Only a few wood players who are practicing the trumpet are brushing here. material.

Killing Yuzhugu Yetu boss wind lian bamboo has a chance to get the rare material "Bamboo Heart", which is still very useful for players below level 70.

"Strange, haven't you seen Fenglian Bamboo in recent days?" The two players who brushed the material spent more than half an hour in the Yuzhu Valley, saying strangely, "Does anyone regularly brush the boss?"

"Shouldn't," his companion said, "I have searched the Raiders, Feng Lianzhu will wander in the Yuzhu Valley, even if it is killed by the player, the next hour will be refreshed, and we will continue for two days. Click to come to Youzhu Valley. Even if he was killed before, should he encounter a freshly refreshed boss? "

"It's hard to update the game secretly, delete this boss? Why don't you update the official website?" The player wondered.

"Forget it," Bamboo Heart "is not a necessary material, there are many alternatives, and it 's a big deal to brush the 50-level" Bandian Lotus ", the drop probability is smaller, the effect is better than" Bamboo Heart "."

"Yes, let's go, it won't take time here."

After the two went away, a bamboo shook slowly, and a man in a blue shirt walked out of the bamboo.

Fenglian Bamboo has a skill that can be used to display "possession" hidden in bamboo. The trigger condition of this skill is that the npc health bar is reduced to less than 50%. There is no case of attaching bamboo without fighting. Players will naturally not before the battle. Attack bamboo to find him.

The long black hair of Fenglianzhu was lifted by the regularly refreshing wind of Youzhu Valley, and the long hair fell with the wind, turned into countless bamboo arrows, shuttled through the air quickly, and made a wind breaking sound.

There was no attacking target around, and the bamboo arrow fell after the strength disappeared. They will disappear after landing, and at the same time the hair of the bamboo will return to its original length.

Feng Lianzhu slowly closed his eyes, and an interface appeared in his mind——

Props: Fenglianzhu's hair

Skills: Cut long hair, the hair can be turned into a bamboo arrow attack

At the bottom of the interface, there is a line that is crossed out-

Skill limit: npc blood volume can be used only when it drops below 70%

This was originally the triggering condition of the wind and bamboo skills, and has now been crossed out. In the same way, the other skill restrictions he possessed also disappeared one by one, and he was free to use all his skills.

It is also because the restrictions are lifted that he can use the "bamboo attached" to avoid players who come to brush the materials these days.

Three days ago, a dialog box appeared in the mind of Fenglian Bamboo, an online game npc, asking him to go to the next-level 50-level map Sinqing Lake to remove the boss's love lotus and replace the other party's position.