end of text.

chapter 81 (finale) : have you home

In three months, Pong Kiratus, with lizards and others, swept the Union 's Welfare Home for the Returned Ancestors.

According to Feng Lianzhu, all the young returnees were taken away. The older ones had their own ideas. If they did not want to leave, let him stay in the league. Feng Lianzhu's preparations are enough. If you still don't leave after learning everything, then respect the returnees' own choice.

During these three months, the alliance and the empire fought fiercely between the stars. At first, they encountered Pang Kirrats and the spaceship carrying the ancestors. They still gave way and continued to fight. After learning a lot of large manned command ships, he learned how to do well. No matter how much he fights in the future, when he sees the huge black dragon in the distance, he will shake hands and retreat for a while, waiting for Pang Kirrats and his fleet to leave before they fight again.

Before leaving the Imeral star, although Pon Kiratus did not ask for gold coins, he did not forget to take away his own 80 million gold coins. These gold coins were stored in the warehouse by the prosecutor. Before Fat Long left, he found Admiral Laurie, asked him to take the gold coins with him, swallowed with his mouth, and hid in the space inside his body.

Admiral Laurie and others also took advantage of this opportunity to escape from Imeral with Fatty Dragon.

Heilong Youlan's eyes swept the warships of Lauri and others, and secretly opened the windy bamboo paper: Lauri will definitely follow you, you can take him, but you have to exchange information to make him get all locked It is the location of the ancestors of the laboratory, we take it away together.

The ancestors are not the only ones in the orphanage, but also some are born special like dolphins, lizards, and unicorns, and were brought to the laboratory for research by the Alliance. When these ancestors were born, the hospital told their parents that they did not bear the ancestor genes and died, and that they had no chance to go to the orphanage.

Feng Lianzhu's policy towards this part of the ancestors is to bring them back regardless of whether they want to. Psychological problems are left to the lizards and others to solve, they have experience.

Lizards and other returnees: "..."

What experience do they have? Back composition? Otherwise, memorize the composition that was written before with emotions?

The process is very difficult, and the time is very long. The fat dragon patiently rescued him, and replaced him with the past. I am afraid that he would not pick up the pick when he was on the second planet.

But when I thought that this was the last adult task of Feng Lianzhu, after they finished, they would no longer have to use two places, and Pang Kiratus suppressed the irritability of wanting to roll away, and swept each planet seriously.

Three months later, the fleet has grown to an incredible extent.

The population density of the alliance planet is not high, and the population of a planet is about one billion. Even so, there are hundreds of billions of people on 89 planets. It stands to reason that the birth rate of the returnees is 3%, and there should be 3 billion returnees.

It can travel all over the azure galaxy. The Kiratus fleet rescued only more than 20 million repatriates. The fleet behind the black dragon turned into a giant spaceship. A total of 1,000 spaceships with a maximum capacity of 30,000 people followed Ponji. Behind Latus. Returning ancestors such as lizards adapted to the dragon's power of Kiratus during interplanetary voyages. More than one hundred returnees, each of whom became the captain of ten spaceships, lizards and unicorns were on the command ship.