41-60

chapter 41 : kirats

In just six hours, the game has changed.

First, there is a collective level of Feng Laiyi, and then there is a first kill of Boss and a copy of Feng Laiyi. Finally, Tu Qinyuan made an artifact and attracted Thunder Tribulation. For a time, all the limelight in the game belongs to there. Feng Laiyi, a newly established, small gang.

Without mentioning the full-level thing, is it so easy to kill the 120-level boss and push a new copy? At the time of the game at level 70, the sword and the sky brought killing Nuwa people, just the Nuwa people reborn in this skill, it is difficult for the players, the game company did not publish the boss data, all rely on players to explore, they do n't even Knowing why the Nuwa people could not be beaten, it took three days to find out the doorway.

Each boss in "Traveling Too Virtual" is cleverly designed, all based on the characteristics of ancient Chinese mythology. In fact, the tiger scale beasts of the local government are not easy to deal with. The most terrifying skill of this boss is to be able to read the mind. In Chinese mythology and legend, the truth is that the beast can hear all the sounds. As the descendant of the truth, the tiger scale beast also possesses super listening ability.

The mind-reading in the game is reflected in the pre-judgment. It can know the skills used by the player at the same time as the player clicks the skill. Taking advantage of the skill reading to take action, it is a very difficult boss. There are ten people who are easy to deal with. Pushed it to the ground.

The same is true of Wushan Jiaolong. The most terrifying thing is that it can still enter the dream and kill the player in the dream. The inspiration may come from Wei Zhengmeng slashing the Jinghe Dragon King.

You Feng Laiyi did not think that she could complete the first kill so quickly. Hundred Birds Chaofeng recalled the process of pushing the copy and asked Tu Qinyuanhua: "Do you think that our blood bar and spiritual recovery speed is special? Fast? Faster than the official data released by the game. "

"Yes." Tu Qinyuanhua nodded firmly. "It's faster than me taking drugs. I feel like I don't need to take treatment in the future."

The healing girl in the gang kicked him: "Then don't take it with you!"

"I know the skill of your refiner, it is very powerful, but it is not the strongest. It is too easy to refine the artifact at once. Is it too easy for a company to give us such a high probability?" Hundred Birds Feng asked.

Tu Qinyuanhua: "The market price of this golden scale armor will not be lower than seven digits. The artifact with this ability generally has a probability of one thousandth, which may be lower! I think this luck today It's open. "

It 's not clear whether it 's open or not, now the entire hall of the Phoenix Laiyi Gang is shrouded in dazzling golden light. After the dragon roared through the thundercloud, its tail flew up and down on the ceiling of the hall happily. .

Hundred Birds Chaofeng looked up at the happy dragon, thinking about the dragon scales that made everyone upgrade, would it be the status of the dragon scales that added them to them, so that everyone could recover so fast.

When they made the next copy, they were obviously killed by Jiaolong with only a little blood left, and when they were about to be destroyed, as long as they stepped back a few seconds, they could restore half of the blood bars, just enough to resist the dragon. Big move.

Hundred Birds Chaofeng remembered that when he was in the volcano before, the gang of Panlong was killed by the tyrannical dragon and then resurrected. After being killed and resurrected, the Dragon God really had the power to recover and resurrect.