31-40

chapter 31 : guardian beast

Sword Finger Sky is the No. 1 player in "Traveling Too Virtual". Since the open beta of this holographic online game, it has never fallen from the altar and has always been a role model for players.

When the game first came out, Sword Finger Sky chose the human race with the slowest upgrade and the worst talent in the early stage, and the martial arts also chose the most difficult sword repair among the innocent.

Players who love to read novels of comprehension mostly like sword repairs, but in such a holographic online game, few people will become sword repairs because the martial arts upgrade is too difficult.

The only way to upgrade the sword repair is to fight, and it is a weak victory over the strong. Unlike the meditation practice of the fairy clan, the hunter of the demon, the moon worship of the demon, the sword repair can only be played, and must be played. win. The Sword Finger Sky needs to defeat players or bosses who are stronger than themselves in order to gain experience upgrades, and can not form a team, because the game setting sword repair is lonely and lonely.

In the early stage of the game, a group of players quickly rose to level 20 by doing various tasks. At this time, the still and unknown sword and finger sky in "Traveling Too Virtual" is being abused by the boss. Other players teamed up to kill the boss of the wild map, while the sword and the sky were heads-up bosses, constantly being killed and killed.

The scene of his tricky death was also recorded by the passing players and placed on the official forum for mockery.

Even so, the sword and the sky did not give up, did not hack and retrain, he firmly believes that hard work is the fragrance, and thinks that such a difficult profession is definitely the most powerful in the later period.

He continued to hone his skills, thinking about how to use a sword to defeat the boss with his only skills.

It was during this difficult period that Sword Finger Sky met Ling Yun Jiuxiao, the first beauty and the first summoner in "Travel Too Virtual". According to some game soft texts, Ling Yun Jiu Xiao felt that Sword Finger Sky was killed again and again when he subdued the mobs. It was too pitiful, so he submitted an application for team formation, who was rejected by the sword and the sky, so Ling Yun Jiuxiao followed the boss to cut the sword and the sky.

Unexpectedly, Lingyun Jiuxiao was out of play, she accidentally knocked out a lot of blood of the boss, attracted the boss to beat her, saw Ling Yun Jiuxiao was going to be killed, and the sword finger sky was in a hurry, and she realized the cultivation of Jianxiu. Famen, a sword with instant killing skills, killed the boss, and also gained a love.

Later, someone asked on the forum the secrets of the practice of Jianzhijianxiu. The answer of Jianzhiqiang is two of them: Jianxiu is lonely, but loneliness does not mean indifference, and lonely guardianship is Jianxiu's way.

Everyone was answered by the second finger of the sword pointing at the sky, and the whole body got goose bumps, but there are still sword repairs that have been obtained through practice. The answer is: Jian Xiu is not an upgrade and ca n't form a team. You need to maintain single player mode to protect your teammates to get a lot of experience. What the hell?

Although many people vomit, the road to the top of the sword and the sky has never stopped, and the dog food with Ling Yun Jiuxiao has been issued, and never ambiguous with others. As for why they broke up later, it is not clear to everyone. However, there is anecdotal information that it seems that the two men's genders are inconsistent with the game after the face, and the straight male sword **** cannot accept the **** of the partner, and the two eventually disappointed.