Home(TAEKOOK)

"Young master". the man bowed his head as he spotted the guy he was suppose to pick up from the airport. The said nod his head in acknowledgement. He was wearing a black skinny jeans a black loose shirt and a black mask on his face with headphones on his neck and a cap on his head covering his black hair.

He sat in the car as the car started he exhaled deeply. Nasty memories of his past flashing through his mind when all the hell broke loose on him taking his only happiness away from him.

After half hour of ride the car entered the large mansion. The guy came out as the car came to a halt. His emotionless eyes looked at his mother who was waiting for him on the door in order to welcome him.

"Hello mother". He said as he bowed his head as a sign of respect to his mother,his feet glued to the ground where he stood a few feet away from his mother clearly indicating not wanting to be embraced by his mother.

The behavior of her son broke her as her eyes stung with tears but she nodded. The tears did'nt get unnoticed by her son but also did'nt effect him in any way.

This mere pain of her mother is not even a fraction of the pain taehyung went through. His mother motioned him to enter in the house.

"Taehyung" he looked up to see the source of voice, just as he did he was engulfed in a warm embrace of his sister. He smiled slightly feeling the warmth againts his skin.

''I missed you" his sister whispered in his ear clearly getting emotional after meeting her brother after 7 years of the traumatic event that took place in the house.

"Me too". He husked as he pulled away and kissed his sister's forehead with love after pulling his mask down his face. His sister Kim jennie, one of only few people who he loves.

"Its good to have you back tae". she smiled at her brother as frowned when she noticed the emotionless face of her brother looking behind her. As she turned to look behind as spotted her father looking at taehyung with a tight lipped smile on his face.

"welcome home son" his father said. He cringed at the word son from his father. He hated this word and the guy who said it because he is the only reason which make him lose his everything, his peace, his happiness, his love. He nod his head as he stared back at the man with emotionless eyes. Without saying any word his father left.

"You must be tired,go have some rest. we will meet at dinner okay". jennie said as she saw her brother. the said guy nodded and left leaving his sister on the verge of crying. She misses the annoying and cheerful taehyung whose eyes used to sparkle but now she found nothing in his eyes.

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"For fuck sake jungkook stop over working yourself. its literally 2 in the morning". jungkook heared his hyung entering in his office. he chuckled to see yoongi in his pjs.

"you think its funny jeon". the grumpy male said annoyed by the playfull mood of younger. Jungkook has been over working himself from past a few months.

"I was about to leave for home hyung just re checking details about today's meeting". he said as shut his laptop and finally look up to  take  a better look of his hyung. The sight almost make him laugh. Yoongi about to pass out on the couch, his hair messy he was wearing black pjs with yellow kitten print on it.

"Sorry for making you worry hyung but why are you here though" he asked as he was collecting his phone, wallet, car keys.

"i know you better than anyone jeon i knew you would be over working yourself just to get him out of your mind" he said with a glint of sadness in his eyes while looking at younger.

Jungkook is like a brother to him.He don't want his brother to get sick. Even though yoongi never shows his effection to anyone jungkook is an exemption. He sighed as he saw slight change in jungkooks expression. Jungkook is a close book which no one can read. he never shows anyone what's bothering him.

''it's nothing like that hyung''. he shrugged as they continued to walk towards elevator and pressed for ground floor.

''you can't lie to me kooks i know you're hurting''. he sighed ''i just don't want to lose my brother so take care''. he patted younger shoulder andgot outta elevator heading towards his car.

''goodnight kook''.he said and drove away leaving the other with heavy feeling in his chest.

"i know hyung but i can't help it". he mumbled to himself and left for his destination.

it had been a hell for jungkook after taehyung left, crashing his every little dream he had about them. he hated it he is supposed to hate taehyung but he can't no matter how much he force himself his heart always go againts him.  He hates it, he hate it after all the pain and betreyal of what taehyung do to him, his heart still desires him, His first love his taehyung.

Okay so people um hiii and it's my fisrt story on taekook. i was searching a story related to this but could'nt find one so i thought of writting it hope ya like it

sorry for grammer mistakes and stuff