02

Death they say is the most painful thing you will ever came across with...but they don't mention that the pain ends when soul leaves your body, taking all the pain, hardships, misery, hate away. Pain of death is one time thing but life on the other hand is even painful than death, more intense than death, you feel like living and dying every day, feeling the heavy pain in your chest that keeps growing bigger and bigger but it never ends.

That's what Taehyung is feeling right now, pain in his chest that keeps getting bigger..making it hard to breath for him. Standing in his bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror, staring at his scar that starts from his left eyebrow all the way to his cheek. The scar that reminds him why is he here where he is right now. The reason of this scar that is resting on his face taunting at him.

His father wants him back to korea.. how dare he?. How can a father be this cruel to his son, his own flesh, his blood. He doesn't understands what has he done in his life to be punished like this...the same who made him leave the most precious and beautiful person of his life. How his father forced him to sleep with his business partner just so he can get the deal he wants.

People out there admired him for his beauty, but if you ask him...he will call his beauty a curse because this beauty is the reason he was forced. He still remebers the touches that burned his skin, how that man forced himself even when he was begging him not to, how that man touched him in a bad way...it's been more than years yet he still remebers all that like it happened yesterday.

Memories of his hard past came crashing in his mind and he closed his eyes tighly trying to push them away in the dark corner of his mind, he gripped the wash basin so tightly that it cause his knuckles to turn white.

"Beautiful" a voice whispers in his mind. His eyes shot opened he found himself in the room, on the same bed where he was few years back, the room is awfully familiar, the same room where he yelled, begged the man to stop his touches, he was yelling at him not to touch him, tears streaming down his face yet he didn't stop.

"no" he shakes his head violently. Trying to stop the man who was coming closer to him.

"Don't touch me" he yelled. his body shaking which caused him to fall on the ground. He couldn't breath, he was trying but failing miserably. It hurts he thought

"Taehyung" he heard a high pitch voice but couldn't register it..his body shaking, tears streaming down his face as he was trying to breath. "oh my God" once she sees him shaking on the floor and ran towards him to hug him. he is having a panic attack.

"Taehyung follow my voice" he heard again a panicked voice.

"Breath baby in and out" he heard it again but this time he followed it. Taking deep breathes.  Once his eyes opened he  found himself in his bathroom in someone's embrace. THe man nowhere to be seen. He looked up to see lisa looking down at him worried.

"You're safe baby, i'm here" she says as she tighens her embrace holding him close to her chest.

"you're okay" he nod his head his body still shaking ,his breathing almost normal, he snifles as he let go of lisa. Trying to help him get up and out of bathroom.

"You forgot your medicine again" it wasn't a question but statement. She helped him to sit on the bed as she moved to take the medicine he is suppose to take. He lies down once he took it but still silent , he couldn't found his voice.

"sleep now, i'll get yeonjun to sleep with you" he just nod his head while staring at the ceiling. lisa sighes as she left. after some time he felt his bed dips. He knew who it was but still wonders how he couldn't hears the door opening or closed.

"dadda" he heard yeonjun calling out for him, he still doesn't says anything just opens his arms for his son to crawl to him. and yeonjun did. He cuddled with his father burrying his head in taehyung's chest. Taehyung hold his son closer to his chest, his hands  still shaking. He kisses the crown of yeonjun's head.

"I love you dadda" he heard muffled voice of his son. His felt his eyes heavy, he knew his medicine is working, numbing his mind, making him sleep. he kissed his son again before darkness envelped him.

                                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"How's he"? Lisa heard her fiance as she sits on the ground with her back against the bed. She sniffles silently, crying when she remembers taehyung's condition in the bathroom.

"He had a panic attack again jen" she said as she rubs away her tears.

"Don't cry baby, he is going to be alright my love" she let out a quiet sob while taking to jennie.

"He's hurting jen and i can't do anything about it...and you're also not here with me" she says. The line went quiet for a while

"Lisa baby....taehyung is coming back to korea and he's going to live permenantly here .which means you're coming too along with yeonjun." lisa heard as her eyes widened

"b-but your father jen, he-he doesn't know about yeonjun and and what if he hurts taehyung again" she stutters badly.

"Lisa he won't be able to do anything because this time i'll be there with taehyung and even if he tries to do something i'll make sure to give the taste of his own medicine. okay baby?" Lisa nods her head even tho jennie can't see her.

"okay" she whispers quietly. jennie smiles on the other side

"good, now go get some rest because you'll be seeing me in less then a week.. now i don't want my hot fiance to look like grandma with wrinkles now do i?" she asks play fully and lisa chuckles at that.

"Well too bad you're engaged to this grandma..you're stuck honey" she shakes her head at her fiance's statement.

"and i'm grateful to have a fiance like you lis. and when you come to korea i promise i'll make it up to you" lisa smiles at that thanking all the Gods to give a loving woman who can die for her without hesitation.

"I'll see you baby" she says feeling excausted from the crying session she had.

"Good night my kitten love you to the mood and the back"
Jennie said

"love you too" she said as she hang up the call and getting ready for sleep.