Heavenly Union

"Sunny, why do you abandon me like this?" Tejasswi whispered, her voice strained, tears cascading down her cheeks.

Right then, the doorbell jingled, sending a surge of excitement through Tejasswi, convinced it was Karan returning.

"Sunny, how in the world?" She muttered, pushing the door open, only to find herself at a loss for words upon seeing the boy.

"Ma'am, this box was left for you by sir," the bell boy stated, offering a package to Tejasswi.

"Much appreciated..." Tejasswi accepted the shopping bag with a puzzled look.

"Wishing you a wonderful day, ma'am..." The bell boy greeted her before leaving.

"What's Karan up to, dispatching this with the bell boy? And where on earth is he?"

Words tumbled out of Tejasswi in a rapid stream as she made her way to the bedroom. With great anticipation, she untied the elegant wrapping to unveil her surprise.

"Oh, it's absolutely stunning," Tejasswi whispered in awe, taking in the white mid-length frock adorned with delicate silver beadwork.

A pink envelope caught her attention; she eagerly tore it open to reveal a letter inside.

'Prepare yourself and come downstairs; your chauffeur awaits. Note: You have a 60-minute window.'

"Oh, Sunny and his unexpected gestures, now deeming himself my driver."

Tejasswi swiftly rose and dashed into the bathroom like a streak of lightning.

One hour later, Tejasswi had a vision of the dress sent by Karan. Her hair was swept into a casually elegant low bun, with a few stray strands framing her face. A subtle nude makeup enhanced her natural beauty, while a dainty heart-shaped diamond pendant adorned her neck and ears. The pièce de résistance was a butterfly-design glass comb pin nestled in her bun, adding a touch of enchantment to her look.

Slipping into her silver stilettos and grabbing her coordinating clutch, she strolled to the hotel lobby, her eyes darting around in search of Karan.

A bell boy came up to Tejasswi and handed her an identical pink envelope.

'My princess, hasten to your carriage; your prince eagerly awaits you at the destination.' Tejasswi's lips curled into a shy smile as she absorbed the message.

"Karan's romantic gestures are taking my breath away. I'm feeling a flutter of excitement in my stomach. I'm eagerly anticipating what he has planned."

Filled with a whirlwind of eager thoughts, Tejasswi entered the car, her playful interpretation of a carriage. The journey felt like a blur, and in mere minutes, the car halted before San Giorgio dei Greci.

'We've been here before, so what's prompted Sunny to be so mischievous and bring me here again?' Tejasswi pondered as she stepped out of the car.

Moving with a natural grace, she entered, taking in the sight of the entire entrance adorned with beautiful white lilies and the path covered in a delicate layer of white rose petals.

Walking down the aisle to the church, Tejasswi couldn't hold back her admiration for Karan's meticulous planning, knowing there was yet another surprise waiting for her at the entrance.

Karan stood regally at the aisle's end, exuding charm in a meticulously tailored black tuxedo, complemented by a crisp white shirt and a neatly knotted black bowtie. His shoes gleamed, and a white pocket square provided a final touch of elegance.

Tejasswi approached him with her eyes widening, a constant smile gracing her lips, and inquired, "Sunny, what's all this?"

There was no need for words; Karan descended to one knee, presenting a small box with a radiant ring. In the peaceful sanctuary of the church, he posed the question, "Will you marry me?"