Chapter 4

Season 1 Episode 4

Season 1 Episode 4

Lidia POV

As was to be anticipated, we were forced to listen to Mr. Powell babble on about the dangers of utilizing each chemical in the lab and didn't even get to lift a pen. I couldn't concentrate in class since I hadn't finished preparing anything for my room or my future plans.

Reaching home in record time, considering I walked, I noticed Brad's car wasn't there and thought they hadn't returned, which was great since it allowed me to put up a few more preparations for my upcoming lessons. I wanted to schedule everything, but university was not like high school, and things may turn out to be unpredictable.

I unlocked the door with the extra key and began taking off my clothing on the way to what may be my room. Brad had me on edge because what was so strict about their regulations that I couldn't follow them? All I had to do was play the naïve girl and shatter them; it wouldn't be the first time.

I unclasped my bra and felt my skin sigh as the strain was released. I could feel the welts of the bra on my flesh, and when I looked in the mirror, I could see how red the line was.

After showering, I figured I should wait for Ander and Brad in the kitchen. My voice box was jolted by a scream as I turned to find Brad staring in through the window, just as I was taking down my jeans and underwear. As I frantically searched for something to hide my nakedness, I ended up with my arms. She didn't flex her muscles one bit as she held the vape pen to her lips and took a blow, generating smoke.

Her lips sneered as her gaze wandered over my body; she didn't seem to mind that her gaze was looking at me, nude through the glass.

She seemed to be unaware that this was beyond perverse and unpleasant. My body flushed like a container of red apples as her gaze was drawn to my naked stomach; it was the single thing that couldn't be concealed and the only thing that didn't diminish my dignity.

"You're a creep." I hissed and hastily unfastened the drapes, backing away slowly.

'Bang!' 'Bang!' 'Bang!' I jumped startled. I reached for the towel and tucked it as tightly as I could about my torso.

"What exactly is it?"

"Lidia, open up." She jiggled my room's door.

"Why?"

"With a frame like that, who wouldn't want to stare? It's quite impolite to close the window on me."

I rolled my eyes and opened the door to tell her what was on my mind. "You can't just gaze at a female through the window; do you do this a lot with other girls? Is this why you urged me to get this room, so you could watch me from your backyard?"

I took careful to tuck my hands at the close since her emerald eyes were glued to the towel.

"You're not that attractive."