ONE

"EVY" aaron yelled while i was still in bed "shut up aaron, it's to early for this." i said , "evy it's 12:48" he says "come downstairs your mom made breakfast." "okay" i said.

Aaron and i had our occasional Saturday sleepovers
i finally go downstairs wearing my christmas pajamas. aaron starts dying " shut up aaron" i say. My mom made aaron's favorite of course chocolate pancakes. I get the first pancake" aaron says, Whatever smart ass i say in my head. "Want to go to the mall" aaron says i agree.
I go upstairs and put on my favorite baggy jeans, i decide to wear my favorite navy blue blouse. Hurry up evy" aaron yells.

____________________________________________________________________

We're at the mall, of course i told aaron to buy me starbucks why not. I was looking at clothes while drinking my starbucks, until aaron screams out "Andy" i immediately turn my head around, Andy then notices me we stare at each-other. Aaron break the silence by saying "wanna hang with us" Andy agrees.

I was walking with the Andy Goldfarb. The boy who i've liked since 3rd grade, Aaron then suddenly says "i have to go to the bathroom" andy starts laughing. Andy starts talking to me i was shocked he said "so what we gonna do", "We should go to bath and body works i love it thereee" he agrees. He ends up falling in love with the candles. he was smelling them like a little kid "having fun there i see" i say, he just laughs. I ended up buying a couple of body sprays. Of course Andy bought himself a candle. We ended up meeting up with aaron again. Andy then says "yo gotta bounce moms here, bye aaron bye Evelyn" "bye Andy" me and aaron say.
____________________________________________________________________

Me and aaron continued walking around till we got bored so we called an uber and went to his house, i always loved the smell of his house it reminded me of bath and body works. I greet my aunt and uncle, i then go upstairs to the guest bedroom which is basically my bedroom at this point.

@A.ndygoldfarb followed you.

Authors note: THANK U GUYS SO MUCH FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ MY STORY!! this will be my first published story ever!
thank you so much!
the andy goldfarb followed u? woah!