FIVE

it was sunday, yesterday was when stacy friedman and lydia rodriguez had there big fight over andy.

I was honestly heartbroken my self, seeing andy kiss another girl was heartbreaking for me. i decided to post on instagram what else is better than an instagram post to make someone want you.
_________________________________

@evy.lyn: love wya

liked by: 7.any_a, I.megan, k.ymmmm, aaro.n, staceyyy.friedman, A.ndygoldfarb, more..

@I.megan: i'll be your lover☺️
^@evy.lyn i want to be your lover too🥰

@7anya: i want love too🥲
^@evy.ly': let's love eachother🥰

@k.ymmmm: i think we all want love evy😭
^@evy.lyn: i agree

@a.aron: love love wya evy needs loveeee.
^@evy.lyn: real i need love🥲

@A.ndygoldfarb: evy talk to me

@staceyyy.friedman: we both need love🙁
^@evy.lyn: real😣

more...

_______________________________
Andy's pov: it was monday, i had to face evy, i really didnt want to kiss lydia, but it just came out i kissed her. Once i saw evy look at us kissing i knew i fucked up. I really like evy she's smart, and beautiful. I just want her to be mine.
_______________________________
I made it to school, i walked into school to see Stacy and evy talking, i then notice stacy looking at me she whispered something in evys ear that made her turn around. I waved to her but she ignored me.
Lydia came over to me and started talking to me.
i wasn't paying attention to hear just staring at evy from afar. I don't know why but this idea just popped in my head, Making evy jealous. The words came out like word vomit.
"lydia wanna be my gf."
"yesss andy" lydia responded.
we went in the make out room, she leaned in with her eyes closed and her lips tucked, i honestly felt disgusted. But i had to do it, "should we go outside" i said, "whatever you want babe" lydia said.
we went out and i saw evy, i out my arm around lydia and started talking to her, i glance at evy to see a disgusted look on her face.
__________________________________
Evy's pov:
How can andy be dating lydia, the girl who basically has a dora hair cut. She knows that stacy had a crush on him, I had one on him too only aaron knew. This fucking dumbass bitch is gonna get karma. It was the last period of the day which i was excited for but then i remembered i had andy for it. I walked in too see andy and lydia sitting by each other. Andy was staring at me i glanced at him but he then turned his head back to lydia.
i said hi to stacy, i then sat next to kym, she whispered in my ear "he totally doesn't even like her" i laughed, rabbi rebeca started the class.

Authors note: I really appreciate you guys viewing this story thank you so much