TWELVE

It was saturday stacy's bat mitzvah. Evy had gotten through the week ignoring kym and andy. Kym and Andy weren't official, anya and megan dropped kym (finally), and kym started hanging out with lydia honestly that's a match made in hell right there.

.....

Evy's family and aaron's family made it to temple. Everyone was waiting for stacy to come. Evy was sitting next to anya and megan with aaron next to the 3 girls. Andy was sitting with mateo. Stacy came into the temple with her screaming, Ronnie made her way to the seat so she could not be seen walking with her sister screaming.

"Shabbat shalom" stacy said,
"shabbat shalom" every one said back.

Stacy was beginning her torah but stoped halfway with watery eyes,
"
"i made a really huge mistake" stacy said,

"in the jewish religion i am supposed to be a woman today." "but i have been so selfish and bratty to my parents" stacy was speaking.

"nikki and tara i'm sorry for being such a bad friend to you both."

"kym, megan, anya and evy, i dont even know why we said that stuff about you guys, it was probably because we were jealous of you guys."

stacy said, "everyone is." anya and megan said mouthing to each other.

"but also you guys mostly kym can be such a holes some times" stacy said.

evy couldn't help but laugh at that covering her laugh.
"andy" stacy said causing the boy to wake up.

"i'm going to keep it brief because i know you can't focus on one thing for long, your basic and not nice to people except evy, and if i'm being honest not good at soccer, and because of you i lost the friendship with the one person that mattered." Stacy said causing the boys smirk to fade away.

"you suck!" aaron yelled.

"Evy." "you have been such a good friend to me if i'm being honest with you, you should give andy a chance he is surprisingly not mean or doesn't act like a jerk when he's around you." stacy said.

"i have to go apologize to her!" stacy said trying to run of the stage. Stacy's dad grabbed her and whispered something in her ear causing stacy to smile.

Stacy got up and started reading her torah portion, "i did it!" stacy said smiling as she finished the torah.

.....

what
"WHAT!" evy yelled, "your giving your bat mitzvah to lydia!!?" "STACY THIS IS YOUR DREAM AND YOUR GIVING IT TO HER?"

"i'm sorry evy but she's my best friend." stacy said

"okay stacy i respect it but do not come crying to me when she does something to you again." evy said side hugging the girl then making her way inside the bat mitzvah.

Evy spotted anya and megan going towards them until she got stopped by a voice
"evy."

a voice heard from behind her a familiar voice. It was andy her andy. She was now facing the boy making eye contact with her,

"i'm so sorry for kissing kym i miss you so much, you mean everything to me the only reason i want to hang out with aaron is to be with you, when we went to the theaters i felt everything for you, i told your sister how much i liked you and she told me to ask you out. I miss you evy when we kissed it was the best thing that ever happened to me i'm sorry evy."
andy said with a pleading look.

"you told my sister about us?" evy said smiling,

"yea she told me to try with you." andy said

"aris knows best" evy said staring at andy.

"Evelyn miley evan, will you be my girl-" andy was cut off by evy kissing him. it was their second kiss but there first real one. Evy pulled away andy had a sad look now.

"no boy has ever known my middle name" evy said while smiling.

"you make me crazy evelyn." andy said pulling the girl in to kiss her.

......

Authors note: Hi guys, sadly this book is going to be over soon, the last chapter is going to be evys bat mitzvah. i want to do a plot twist so bad but i don't know guys if i should maybe if i do this book will get a part 2🤔🤔.
instead of a andy goldfarb one i might do a dylan hoffman one🤔...