SEVEN

..
I was dreading the car ride over, of course i still liked andy but come on he was with lydia that stupid bitch. But my feelings for andy were something else, i had many boyfriends and crushes before but andy goldfarb was something different for me.

"EVY DUDE WAKE UP" was all i heard from aaron, i guess i had fallen asleep in the car only thing when i opened my eyes my head was on ANDY! was i that fucking tired that i put my head on Andy. i was so embarrassed, "shit sorry andy", "it's okay evy." andy spoke.
..
Andy's pov.
I was on my phone before i felt a head on my shoulder it was evy. i was so confused but i realized she was just asleep she looked cute sleeping (A/N I GOT CRINGED READING THIS HOPE YOU GUYS DIDNT!) i didn't want to bother her so i just left her there, We got to the evans house (A/n in the movie they did not specify the last name of aaron so i created this one). There house was really nice, Sadly it was time for evy to wake up, aaron looked at evy and started laughing, "EVY DUDE WAKE UP" aaron spoke, She woke up and was surprised to see her head on my shoulder, I just stared at her you could tell she was nervous and embarrassed. "shit sorry andy" evy said, "it's okay evy".
...
we walked in we had went upstairs already, i was in aaron's room playing video games with him until he told me if i can go ask evy for his phone charger back, i shook my head, i made my way to their guest room which i basically evys bedroom at this point, "evy aaron said if he can get his charger back." i said "oh yea here" evy spoke. She was braiding her hair before i came in. "thanks" i said, she noded.
...
Evys pov:
Andy was staying over, i wanted to make him and lydia break up so bad so i did. what anyone would do i texted my bestfreind and asked her for help.
......
Evy💕
Kymmyy
i need help🥲

Kym💗💗
what's up?

Evy💕
okay so what do i do to make andy and lydia break uppppp

kym💗💗
Omg i thought you would never ask🥹🥹
Okay so you should like just try to get closer to him and make him have feelings for you, orrrr you can just find out a secret of lydia

Evy💕
omg your a genius kymmm
thank u i love u🥹🥹

Kym💗💗
love you too babes

....
kym had gave me and idea so i texted stacy because she found out that andy was visiting his grandma at the retirement home so we were going to come up with a plan, after i had texted stacy and we made our plan, Aaron texted me
......
Aaron🤮🤮
come to my room pleaseeeee

evy😴😴
okay be there in a sec

...
"what" i said, barging into aaron's room
"jesus knock at least" aaron yelled, "you told me to come so what do you need" i yelled back
"play with us pleaseeeee" aaron begged
"fine but if you guys lose don't cry" i said laughing
"sureee evy" andy said sarcastically
"dude wth how did you win" andy said
"i guess i'm just better than you guys" i said while laughing. "okay goodnight kids" i said
"night my stupid annoying cousin" aaron said, i threw a pillow at him "owww!" he yelled, "goodnight evy" andy said "night goldfarb"
...
Andy's pov:
i was staring at her until she left the room, aaron threw a pillow at me "stop checking out my cousin dude" aaron said
"shut up" i said while throwing the pillow back at him.

A/n : Hi guys sorry i was having writers block but i'm back to posting again 🥲, but i genuinely appreciate every single one of you that you guys are reading my story's💕💕.