Dreamity part 1

Quackity's POV

It was like any other day wake up get dressed in my normal attire get my bag of torture items to use on Dream while I visit him later. But today was different. After I had finished getting ready I got a notification from my adoptive father Sam that read "Do you have any clue where Dream is, he's not in his cell" My face dropped, I had no clue where the hell Dream was! After I left he was still there severely injured.

I was so lost in thought that I forgot to reply back so I just sent a "no." At this point I was scared for my safety because I know from my past experiences from Dream he was a quite vengeful person. I shook off my thoughts and decided to just go to the office.

Time Skip to where he's at the office and has already started working

I was already five pages into my work when I heard sounds from down the hall. I blew it off as just some of my workers arguing 'Idiots' I thought. As I continued to work, I almost didn't notice that someone had opened my door. I looked up confused because no one was there. I stood up and walked over to the door but then I heard the sound of someone drinking milk behind me and a hand around my mouth and waist. It was starting to get harder to breath until I eventually passed out a white smiley face mask being the last thing I see...

To be continued?...

(Authors note: wrote this while listening to Pitbul)

270 words in total