You left me.

Karlnapity Angst to Quackbur Fluff

(3rd person POV)

Quackity had decided to take a walk since he had been in his office doing work for most of the day.

When  Quackity had gotten to the outskirts of Las Nevedas he saw two figures. One appearing to be some type of fire demon hybrid. The other wearing goggles and being slightly taller than the other.

After Quackity had looked for a little longer he had finally figured out who the two figures were.

Karl and Sapnap

Quackity stared at his ex-fiances in disbelief.

You see him and fiances didn't break up on the best of terms. Quackity almost killing both of them because of what they had done.

When Karl and Sapnap got close enough to Quackity almost to close,Quackity came back to his senses and glared at the two.

"What the fuck do you two want." Quackity said coldly still glaring the two.

"We came here to apologize especially for Karl's actions." Sapnap said with a light gaze to Karl and then looking back to Quackity.

Quackity simply waited for them to say there apologies so he could get back to tending to Las Nevedas.

Suddenly Karl spoke up. "I'm truly sorry Quackity, due to my time travelling my memory has gotten worse. The other part of why I had forgotten about you is I lost my memory book which has all the important things I need to remember in." Karl looks down out of guilt.

"I don't fucking care Karl. I'm already over you two already" Quackity then threw his two engagement rings at them. "Here. I don't need them anymore. Quackity had glared at them one last time before beginning to walk away. But then suddenly he felt something pull him back. It was Sapnap holding his arm with a tight grip.

"Let me the fuck go Sapnap and leave me alone to." Just as Quackity had finished scolding Quackity Sapnap pulled him into a rough kiss. Even though Quackity tried to get out of the kiss Sapnap just kept him there tightening his grip everytime Quackity tried to get away.

By now hot tears had started flowing down his face memories of Schlatt when he used to do this came back to him. But then a man showed up and pushed Sapnap off of Quackity and pulled the small duck hybrid into a hug. It was Wilbur Soot.

Quackity just kept crying into to Wilbur's chest like there was no tomorrow and Wilbur just stood there hugging the smaller tightly humming a simple tune. Wilbur had glared at the other two men while Quackity was crying mouthing the words "Leave. Now." With a glare. But when Sapnap tried to protest Karl grabbed Sapnap's arm and whispered into Sapnap's ear "Let's go we'll come back for Quackity later." By this time after all his crying Quackity had fallen asleep in Wilbur's arms. So Wilbur ultimately decided to pick up Quackity and put his legs around his waist and go to Quackity's office when upon arrival he sat down on Quackity's chair still having the little duckling in his arm's now sitting on his lap sound asleep.

(Author's Note: I want Quackity's and Wilbur's relationship😭. This is probably one of my favorite chapter's other that the Dreamity one)