If you had choose an item to describe yourself what would it be? TNT Duo

Angst

Third Person POV

Wilbur was walking around Las Nevedas even though he knew he shouldn't be there.

A couple minutes later Wilbur walked up to the needle and decided  to go up the elevator to the top to take a smoke break. But when Wilbur spotted Quackity and decided to stand next to him to make small talk.

"Hey Big Q" Wilbur breathed out as he took a packet of cigarettes and lighter out of his trench coat pocket and light a cigarette.

"What the fuck are you doing here Wilbur." Quackity said his tone lacing with venom.

"I don't know I'm just bored and wanted to annoy you darling" Wilbur smirked as he say Quackity's face growing red.

"Whatever just fuck off Soot, go bother someone else" Quackity scoffed clearly not in the mood for this.

"Can't we at least have some small talk Q? I don't feel like going back to the van quite yet. "Wilbur asked somewhat politely.

"If that will get you to leave me the fuck alone then sure." Quackity looked over to Wilbur with his dark brown eye and his blinded milky white eye. "So what do you want to talk about Soot?"

"I honestly don't know" Wilbur admitted he honestly didn't think he would get this far without getting beaten the fuck up and getting kicked to the curb.

"Oh wait I know. How about if you could choose an item to describe yourself what would it be?" Wilbur asked looking at Quackity with a smirk.

Quackity stayed quite for a minute or two before deciding to speak up and pointing at Wilbur's lighter that he used to light the cigarette in Wilbur's mouth. "If I answer it honestly then it would have to be a lighter."

"Oh. Out of everything why would you choose that love?" Wilbur asked confused.

"It's because a lighter only serves one purpose and that's to serve other people. But when the lighter stops doing that people get mad and start throwing a fit of rage because the lighter just stopped working because it got used to much and it got burnt out" Quackity stopped for a few seconds before speaking once again "That's why Wilbur. That's why I describe myself as a lighter. 

Wilbur is just standing beside Quackity in shock. He didn't realize the question had that much meaning. After standing there stunned like a complete fucking idiot he decided to pull Quackity in a tight hug. 

They remained there for an hour before going there separate ways. Quackity going back to his office to do some paperwork. And Wilbur going back to his burger van to get ready for customers coming later on in the day.

(Authors note: Night pooks I'm tired asf  😘)