Crash Landed

(Requested by this wonderful person Abitupset )

3rd Person POV

Wilbur had just crashed his ship he doesn't know where he is but all he needs to know is he's not in the world that he's supposed to be.

When Wilbur tried to sit up he was hit with a sharp pain in his head. But then he heard footsteps walking toward him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." The voice spoke 

"Who are you?" Wilbur said as he opened his eyes completely open now. The man came into Wilbur's complete view.

He appeared to be 5'8 with gold eyes and white and gold hair with a few streaks of black in it he had gold marks on his face and arms with some old bruises too he also had some golden wings on his head along with some golden wings on his back. He was wearing a fancy outfit that looked like this.

 He was wearing a fancy outfit that looked like this

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Wilbur was so star-struck that he didn't even notice the man waving his hand before him. "Hello??" The man spoke, "You okay?" The man spoke again. "Oh yeah, but who are you and where am I?!" 

"Please don't yell." The unknown alien man spoke softly. "Right sorry, but where am I and who are you?" Wilbur asked again softer so as not to hurt the unknown alien man's ears again. 

"My name is Alexis HQ but I prefer to be called Quackity." The alien man named Quackity spoke. 

"That doesn't answer my question as to where I am," Wilbur said snobbishly.

"Drop the fucking attitude," Quackity said "I was just going to tell you where you are but you cut me off."

"Well, where am I then?" Wilbur asked curiously.

"You're on the planet of WA02!" Quackity said cheerfully

"What kind of the name for a planet is that?" Wilbur scoffed

"I don't fucking know why are you asking me?" Quackity asked, "Anyway I have some clothes for you to change into because what you're wearing right now doesn't abide by the dress code of this planet." Quackity said as he handed Wilbur some proper clothes.

"You should get some rest now," Quackity said as he smiled at Wilbur

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You should get some rest now," Quackity said as he smiled at Wilbur

When Quackity had smiled at Wilbur he (Wilbur) could feel his heart flutter. 

Just as Quackity started to walk away Wilbur pulled him back and gave him a tight hug, "Thank you." Wilbur softly spoke as he continued to hug Quackity.

"No problem," Quackity said.

(Authors note: I ran into a wall :[ )

Quackity One-shots!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें