Ch 103 - The God of Christmas Joy

Kenji was currently in his room sleeping. It was dark and he was alone. The door to his room was locked.

Mina: Kenj...

*BANG CRASH*

Kenji slowly opened his eyes as he looked at Mina. She was dressed in a Red Santa outfit, Christmas hat and all. The door was in front of her was on the floor and the door frame slightly destroyed. Kenji looked at Mina as she smiled. Walking on the door and over to Kenji. Kenji buried himself in his bed and covered himself in his blanket. It however, quickly got pull off him.

Mina: Your coming down.

Kenji: No.

Mina: Come on Kenji don't be such a baby.

Mina had grabbed his leg as she began to pull him. Kenji held onto his bed as she dragged it with him. Trying her hardest to get him out of the room. The bed not able to get through the narrowing of the hall to his doorway.

Mina: Why are you being like this Kenji?! It's a holiday, it's supposed to be fun.

The walls of his room began to crack. As she pulled Kenji and the bed harder and harder into the wall.

Kenji: Mina I wouldn't.

Mina: Wouldn't wha...

Mina tripped over the door on the floor as she completely destroyed it as she fell.

Kenji: Are you ok?

Mina looked at Kenji. It was a face he hadn't seen on her before. It wasn't happiness or sadness. It was one of disappointment as she got up.

Mina: Fine don't come.

Mina left the room. Kenji watched her leave as he felt really bad. Something ached inside his chest and his head began to hurt.

[Further emotional instability.]

???: Why did you do that?!

Kenji: You know better than anyone why.

Kenji buried his face into his pillow.

???: Come on you can't just stay in here the whole time!

Kenji: Does it really matter? Isn't this what we did?

Kenji didn't realise but his eyes had lost all emotion. They just stared into his pillow blankly.

???: You know he's not here! Besides did hiding actually help us in the end?

Kenji didn't answer the gentle voice he heard.

???: Come on. Pleassssseeee just enjoy it.

Kenji covered his head with another pillow but in this case, his senses he could still hear everything. Even the gentle voice.

Scene change

Mina came down the stairs. Everyone having fun.

Toru: He's not coming?

Mina: It doesn't seem like it.

Kirishima: That's too bad. He would have really enjoyed this.

Mina: Yeah. I thought he would.

Mina looked really sad as Toru hugged her to try and cheer her up.

Toru: THERE NOTHING THAT SAY YOU CAN'T HAVE FUN WITHOUT HIM! I MEAN LOOK AT ERI! ISN'T SHE SOOOO ADORABLE!

Mina looked up at Eri as she saw her with a bright smile on her face. Mina glanced down then back up at Eri. Slightly smiling as she watched Eri.

Mina: Yeah! I can have fun without him!