Part 1: A New Friend?

(Two Weeks After Initiation)

The blonde team leader of team JNPR had just gotten the day off as it was Saturday, Nora and Ren had left to go on a date or whatever they called their hangouts and his partner Pyrrha had gone to speak with her agents.

This left our favorite blonde all to himself, you know what this means, Jaune was gonna a play new game he had just bought and drink as much Mountain Brew as he wanted.

"Oh yeah, time to get this show on the road!" Exclaimed the teenager.

He was about to put the disk inside the game console when a voice shot out "You Idoit, you're wasting time playing games when you could be put training to get stronger!"

Jaune jumped up and whirled around looking for who just spoke "Wh-whose there?!"

As he looked around he noticed he was alone, not a single person was inside the room meaning the voice was probably a prank.

"Oh come on, this ain't funny Yang!"

However the voice came back "Wait....you can hear me?"

Jaune's eyes shot open wide in surprise "W-where are you? And yeah of course I can hear you your talking to me."

The voice chuckled "That's the thing dude, I'm in your head....or our head since I'm technically part of your psyche, but that doesn't matter. What does matter is that I can talk to you and interact with you now, I've been inside your head for like two weeks already."

Jaune was absolutely shocked, there was a freakin voice inside his head and he thought he was going crazy.

At this the voice perked up "Oi! Your not crazy jackass I'm your semblance, or that's what I think I am. I mean it would make sense if I was from what we've heard from that sexy redhead we have for a teammate."

"H-Hey! Don't talk about her like that! Sure she's super pretty and her abs make me feel weird but that doesn't mean you can call her stuff like that."

The voice simply sighed "Dude, I'm literally you. I know how you feel and I can't believe you are this damn dense to not understand your feelings for her, like dude you literally check her out more than that snow haired bitch."

".....wait.....you don't mean Weiss do you?" Asked Jaune.

The voice sighed again and grumbled about stupid host and something about harem protags being idiots "Okay, let's get something straight. You have completely misunderstood your feelings since you've never been around the same sex like this, to put it simple you think ice bitch is really pretty and admire her beauty. However your not crushing on her, no your crushing on the redhead teammate of yours and that's why you can't stop looking at her whenever she has her hair down you completely and utter moron!"

The blonde was shocked by the rant he had just heard, it couldn't be true obviously he liked Weiss. I mean just because he liked Pyrrha's hair down and her abs when she is all sweaty from a long workout, sure he thought about kissing her every day but that was normal teenage hormones at work.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh shit......he liked his partner in a romantic way.

At this revelation the voice hummed happily "There ya go champ, now all you gotta do is tell her when she comes back in a couple hours....and we should probably talk about how I'll help you get stronger but confessing comes first."

Jaune stiffened "I-I can't do that! I literally just figured out I liked her, I can't just go and tell her she would probably say no."

There was a long silence until the voice asked "And why would you think she would say no? I mean look at you your a damn charmer, and that's not with mentioning that anaconda in your pants."