Part 2: A Hero Costume?

Pyrrha had a very long and grueling day, not only did she not get Jaune to go with her with all the hints she dropped that she wanted him to come with her earlier today but now she was utterly exhausted from talking to her managers and agents.

So when she arrived to see Ruby Rose the leader of their sister team inside her dorm room working on....whatever it was she was working on, the red haired girl didn't know what to do.

On one hand she was agitated and wanted to be left alone, however on the other hand she was to kind to shove the poor girl out and decided to great her.

"Hello Ruby, why are you in my teams room?" She asked.

Ruby turned around from the desk and glanced Pyrrha's way "Oh hey there Pyrrha, I'm helping Jaune with something wanna look?"

Pyrrha instantly perked up and answered excitedly with all the past exhaustion seemingly disappearing "Of course, I'm interested in what your working on and if it's for Jaune than I'm even more interested."

Ruby giggled "God you have the biggest crush on him don't you? It's so cute, I wish I had something like that. I mean I'm not jealous or anything but it would be nice."

The champion tilted her head at this bit and on the inside she screamed 'How does she know?! If she knows then do others know?! Oh gods does Jaune know?!?!?!'

Ruby seeing the distress in the red heads eyes quickly explained "Oh, I forgot you didn't know the rest of us know. Yeah it wasn't that hard to figure out and Nora text me a lot about you two, gotta say the pictures of you two are super cute."

Pyrrha blushed the same color of her hair and tried her best to change subjects "H-how about that thing you were helping Jaune with?"

Ruby smirked "Oh yeah, here they are costume webshooters for our lovable blonde, he's gonna love them. And a belt to hold extra cartridges, oh and I even made a suit for him though it's only a first model and there will be many changes in the future."

(Web-shooters and belt)

(Little fan tribute to the OG symbiotic suit design from 1982 that Marvel got from a contest whose winner Randy Schueller submitted this design, they only changed the red to white and that's what they published in the first secret wars event

(Little fan tribute to the OG symbiotic suit design from 1982 that Marvel got from a contest whose winner Randy Schueller submitted this design, they only changed the red to white and that's what they published in the first secret wars event.)