Enemy

Ritsu entered the building, only a few hours ago did he confess his love to Takano. Not only that, but in the elevator, Yokozawa got stuck in the elevator with him. If looks could kill Onodera would have died a thousand times that instance. Now Ritsu was mindlessly walking towards the Emerald department, towards his desk.
(Flash back)
"You should stay and rest! You're still recovering from the fever."
Takano stated slipping on his work clothes. Ritsu following suit.
"I know my limits! I'll be fine!"
Ritsu slammed the door behind him and got onto the elevator without Takano.
Trying to keep his mind off of his boss and now lover, Ritsu started on the stack of papers on his desk. Time flew by, it was already time for lunch break, but Ritsu was lost in his work. Soon break time was over and once again in a back to back pattern, Ritsu skipped a meal. Not that Ritsu really minded he usually skipped meals as he hardly ever ate.
"Ricchan, you didn't come to lunch again."
Onodera mindlessly lied saying he ate at his desk. Shouta being sleep deprived and gullible nodded in agreement. The work day went by fast with Takano hardly bothering Ritsu.
"Oi are you planning to stay here till 6:30am?"
"Huh?"
Onodera's mind was hazy, as he continued to work on the story boards.
"Every one left an hour ago."
This caught Ritsu's attention.
"What?"
Takano noticing how Ritsu seemed very dazed slowly approached the smaller male.
"Let's go home Ritsu."
Ritsu mumbled something inaudible, but set his red pen down. He got up and gripped the desk for support this causing Masamune to frown.
"Are you not feeling well?"
Ritsu looked at Takano and smiled.
"Let's go home together."
Said party then proceeded to pack up the necessary materials. Once everything was in place, Ritsu walked towards the elevator, only Masamune held his hand that unlike his was ice cold. "Your hand is cold, Ritsu."
Onodera immediately let go of Takano's.
"Gomen Takano-san."
Takano retook Ritsu's hand, smiling tenderly at him.
"It's fine, I'll warm them up."
Onodera laced their fingers as they exited the building. Takano noticed that Onodera was leaning on him.
"I love you."
Onodera's eyes widened.
"Takano I love-"
Hooded and masked men quickly pulled Onodera away from Takano, placing a rag one with chloroform on top of Takano's nose and mouth, and the other over Onodera's. Both males went limp.
Takano was the first to awaken he was hand cuffed to something, he knew he was in a dark damp place the floor felt of that of mildew and stone. The drug clouded his mind, and guessing from the pain in his shoulder he was injected with something.
"Probably some kind of drug."
Takano followed the chain, and felt a hand. His first reaction was fear and panic. He silently freaked out desperately trying to adjust to the new environment.
"I should check for a pulse."
Takano followed the chain once again until he reached the hand.
Using his hands as a guide Masamune felt said party's pulse
"Let's see."
It was a little slow but nothing seemed out of the ordinary.
Takano sat there for what felt like forever. Then from behind a light emitted Takano looked at the door and saw a man, he was about as tall as Takano, wore a business suit and had a few blankets.
"Who are you? Where's Onodera? What do you want?"
The man locked the door behind him and walked passed Takano who pressed on trying to get answers.
"Your lover is right next to you Mr. Masamune."
The man then walked out of the room. Locking the door behind him. Takano glanced at Onodera who was still unconscious.
"Ritsu!?"
Takano shook the younger male, but to no avail. Takano pulled Onodera onto his chest, stroking his hair tenderly. Several hours passed (11 to be exact) when Onodera finally starting regaining his sense of awareness. Takano continued to stroke Onodera's hair.
"Mmmmmmm"
Takano stopped.
"Onodera?"
"Hmm?"
Ritsu said not opening his eyes,
"How are you feeling?"
"Sleepy...."
Takano decided he'd let Ritsu have rest, he'd try his best to keep Onodera safe.