Justice and Mercy

It had been a few week since Takano and Onodera had been kidnapped, they went days without food. Both were hungry but smart enough to drink water from the shower, Onodera was the only one being removed from the bedroom, he would return mentally abused and with a few bruises. They had gotten used to the pattern, and would sleep in each other's arms after a quick shower, rotating clothes. Takano woke up to the sound of a gun shot. It echoed in the dark room. Both males bolted out of bed. The door opened with force. A light shone on both.
"We need Medics!!"
A woman's voice shouted, feet were heard marching in. The lights switched on. Three armed officers rushed to where Takano and Onodera were.
Takano had Onodera tucked under him using his body as a shield.
"Sir please get up."
Said a paramedic. Removing the covers. Takano looked at the man. He was beaten countless times in that position trying to protect Onodera, but he was disoriented and weak so he could only plead.
"Help my Ritsu."
His voice was barely audible.
"David get in here quick!!"
Takano rolled to the side exposing Onodera's frail body.
Onodera looked at Takano as he sat up slowly, with the help of the paramedic.
"Sir please tell me your name and what year it is."
A medic said shining a light into both of Takano's eyes.
"Masamune T-Takano."
Takano kept trying to look at Onodera but the Medic kept trying to get him to focus on him. "Do you know what day it is?"
Takano shook his head as he started to lose consciousness.
"I need you to stay awake."
"Where's the god damn chopper!?"
Meanwhile with Onodera. A man took his pulse, asking him a billion questions.
"What's your fitst name?"
"Ritsu.....Please help....Takano."
"You're buddy will be fine, he's with David."
"Paula the Commander says that the helicopter is waiting outside." Said a black short haired woman with hazel eyes, in a bullet proof vest carrying an assault rifle.
"You heard her move out!!!"
"Do you think you can walk?"
Asked the paramedic to Takano.
Takano nodded slightly standing even through his body shook. Onodera on the other hand could not stand.
"David can the other walk?"
"Affirmative Private Haruko."
"Let's Move out!!"
Onodera was carried out behind Takano, and the last thing he heard was his name being called.
"He's losing consciousness someone prepare an IV!"
Takano and Onodera were strapped into stretchers and boarded into the helicopter. The nearest hospital was two hours away. An IV was injected into both, as the paramedics took thier vitals, David was on the phone contacting the hospital. Once they landed nurses and more EMTs were ready and rushed both to the Emergency rooms. Takano was taken into a room where a doctor examined him again, upon seeing a dark almost black bruise on Takano's side he ordered x-rays. After that
He was brought back to a room where he was told to rest and was given a narcotic to help with the pain.
Onodera upon further inspection was found with internal injuries and to what the doctors believe was pneumonia and anemia once they tried drawing blood for tests. He had a cut on his chest (which was infected) that would require stitches. The doctor fearing complications set Ritsu in a private room with monitors and different tubes attached to his pale weak body.
In the development room the nurse called the doctor in quickly due to stunning results, it seemed there was water in Takano's lung as well as three broken ribs, a sprained right fore-arm and some low grade poisoning.