Part 2 - The hangout

Scara POV:

Signora..as annoying as ever. When did I even promise I'll fucking hangout with her? And, in any case, hanging out with her is the worse thing to experience. I better call Sandrone or Arlecchino to come along, so it won't be as boring at least.

"Oh, by the way Mouchie, we have a new member in our group!" New member? Dang, I feel bad for whoever it is.

"I suddenly feel sorry for them."

"Hey! Being in the group is the best thing to ask for!" Bullshit, this group is fucking boring. Take that short ass dwarf for example, he's nerdy as fuck. And Pantalone? His smile makes me want to throw up.

"Yeah yeah, anyway, who's that 'new member' you're talking about?" Maybe all this hangout shit is because of them.

"I met him in class today, he is definitely like us!! I'm pretty sure he wil show up here soon too." So this hangout really WAS because of him. I knew I didn't promise her shit.

~

"Heyy!" I hear Sig greeting someone. That must be the new member she was talking about.

I turn around to see who it is, and.. IT'S THE GINGER FROM THAT CAFE???

"Signora, is HE the new member you talked about??"

"Yeah!! It's him!!"

"Hey! My name is Childe, but I also go by Tartaglia! Nice to meet you..again" He said the last part much quieter, I mean, no wonder, I would too.

"I'm Scaramouche, I guess."

"Scaramouche? Like Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the fandango?" How dare he. I gave him the death stare.

"Woah woah, chill little man! I was joking!" LITTLE MAN?? He is so done.

"MOUCHIE RELAX!!"

~

Signora was holding me back so I wouldn't beat up Childe. I tried to attack him but she wouldn't let go of my fucking arms.

Anyway, after we all calmed down, Sig proposed to go somewhere, like an amusement park or shit. But, alas, none of us had this much money for that. We all are just a couple of high schoolers, after all.

So we, well, more specifically Signora, decided that it would be better to have a sleepover. A fucking sleepover. I refused to do that, but I didn't have much choice since it was 2 against 1 situation.

"Soo..who's house are we going to?" Spoke the ginger

"Hmm..how abouttt..you, Mouchie?"

"ME?? Why ME? Why not you or this ed sheeran ass??"

"Well, we never really had sleepovers at your house, and I'm sure your aunt wouldn't mind!!" This woman..

"And I don't look like ed sheeran!!"

"Ugh, FINE, whatever.." I said that because Signora would definitely call Nahida saying how I'm mean and rude to them.

"YAYYYYAYAYAYAYYAY THANK YOU MOUCHIE I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE KIND HEARTED"

"Fuck off."