prologue

"Hello all....I am so thankful of everyone who attended my elder daughters engagement.....
On this special occasions,i am going to announce another special news that is..I am getting my second other that is Shanaya getting engaged to Mr Vikrant maheswarii.." as soon as he announced a round of applause was heard in the hall

But 2 people were shocked after hearing the announcement...
They were Sidharth who was standing near the bar with a drink in his hands nd Shanaya other side who was talking to one of her mother side relative..

As soon as sidharth heard the announcement his eyes started searching for one person....

"Where hell is she" he thought while searching around for her....

"Shanaya my child please come up on the dice,I want you to give a pose together" called her father on the stage.....

"Go Shanaya beta,your dad is calling you" said her aunt(mothers younger sister).

Shanaya gave her a small smile and turned to go.....Her hands started to shiver,she can feel those eyes on her,the eyes that were making her feel hard to walk...She felt like betraying herself, betraying him....

"Shanaya,I dare you go up" sidharth knew she cannot hear him,but he also knows that she knows him better, better than he himself knows him....
His eyes were turning red,she is going there where his enemy is standing. Mr Vikrant Maheswarii his biggest enemy of all nd his love,his life is getting engaged to him....
Her father better stop it before it's to late,he knew her father is a greedy person,he is letting his elder daughter marry his friend because he was a wealthy person,now he wants the same to his younger daughter...but what is don't know is that she"belong to him"nd he is not letting her go m,she is his, only his.. he better stop before this hall turn into shumshan ghat(graveyard)
His heart was beating hard,was she really betraying him,does she knew it before,his brain was only going against her,but his heart wanted to believe her....

"Mr Vikrant Maheswarii, today I announce that my daughter belongs to you" said her father when she reached the stage....

"Hemanth,her father is standing alive now just because its your day today,or else this would have turned worst...." Said sidharth to his friend because he didn't want to spoil his day,but he himself don't know what will happen to her father.....

_________________________________

In sha Allah I will start the story soon.......

Until thn take care 💫

Assalamualaikum