✨🕊️

Author's pov:

The sun was shining,nd it's raises where falling to every corner of the world,nd Sidharth room was not exception...

The raises were soo sharp that,it made Shanaya steer in her sleep..

She tried her best to cover herself from sun nd hide,but she couldn't....

Due to which she pout nd opened her eyes....She roam her eyes around,nd remember it wasn't her room but it's Sidharth room...

She tried to get up,but a tight grip around her waist made it impossible for her evn to move, the grip was soo tight as if he wasn't catching she would fly off......

"Siddd" she tried to call him,but he didn't bulge...

"Sidd...plz na...chore" she called him,she was trying to control her pee....

"Si...."

"Kya hua jaana" she heard his deep voice

"I want to pee...leave na" she said with pout...

Seeing the pout Sid couldn't complete soo took her lips it's a harsh kiss.....

Shanaya tried her best to push him back,as she haven't brushed her teeth yet,so she didn't want him to feel her bad breath

After kissing for God knows how long,he left her with a angry look on his face ...he didn't like when she push him...

"Go" said Sid nd moved back to sleep on his naked back where she could see her art,well her nail art on his back....

Her cheeks turned red,giving the last look to Sid, Shanaya got up while covering her body with a sheet

"Ahhh" Shanaya cried while she  clutched the bed sheet tight around her stomach and sat back

"Jaan" sidharth turned his head towards her nd rushed as he saw tears in her eyes ..

"Jaan,kya hua...." Sid asked as he didn't knew why she was crying,as it wasn't there first time,nd neither soo hard as compared to other time...

"Sid... washroom please..." Shanaya said while trying to control her sobs...

"Haan,haan come I will take u" with that Sid lifed her in his arms nd took her towards washroom..

"Jaan,your bleeding" sidharth panicked as he saw blood on his arms....

He thought might be he was really harsh on her...

"Jaan,go get fresh I will call the doctor...go goo fast..." Sidharth was literally shivering by now...as thinking of something happening to his jaan...

"Sid... Sid baby relax...it's just..hmmm might be i got my periods...haan please relax haan let me check....." Shanaya said in her calm voice nd made him understand...

"Pakka...it's periods only na?" Sid couldn't help but get worried..

"Jii..jiii let me check okkk" with that Shanaya slowly walked towards the basin ...nd got freshed.....

After a while Shanaya came out from the washroom,wearing Sid shirt nd shorts......Sidharth rushed towards her,he was just in his boxers,nd seeing him like this her harmones were playing with her....

"Shanaya,where are u lost I am calling u na,are u fine...it's periods only na ..." Sidharth asked with concern voice...

"Jii jii Sid it's periods only...." Said Shanaya, being nervous to see his upper body naked

"Okk,now take out my clothes,I have ordered for the food it will arrive soon,till then I will freshen up...." Said Sid more like ordered her while moving towards washroom......