😜🤓

(Recap- sidharth getting angry, asking Shanaya to meet him)

Author's pov:

In the farm house

"Please....let's... Go to the room...." Shanaya whispered while taking deep breathe....

Without saying anything, sidharth lift Shanaya,by wrapping her legs around his trousers,nd attacking her lips again.....

Without breaking the kiss, sidharth took her to there room...

Soon all her clothes were on the floor nd she was under him, moaning his name again nd again.......

He was hard,nd rough on her....but she liked it....

She knew if he is angry,he won't control himself.....

He was trusting in her with full force,nd she was just moaning nd scratching on his back....

"Roll your eyes...... freaking roll your eyes now......" Sidharth yelled on her  while thrusting in

"Sid.... plzzz slow... Down....a bit... Please..." She said while trying to take deep breaths as from fast 3 hrs he was thrusting in her....

"Say ur mine...." All of a sudden said sidharth,by giving a hard thrust to her........

"Ahh..aaah.... Sid... Please..." Now Shanaya was crying mess.....

"Say.....thrust... It .... thrust" sidharth was getting angry as her not telling that she belong to him was making him angry....

"I...ahh... belong.... to ahhh... u..." moaned Shanaya...

"Yes....ur mine...ur whole soul nd body belong to me....." Sidharth said on such dominating voice that it made Shanaya shiver...

"Sid.... enough...now.... Plz...."now Shanaya was just whispering,as she has completely lost her voice from moaning....

"Done....jaana..... Now take rest..." Said Sid while getting himself away from her.....

Soon he arranged the bath tube nd took her inside ,gave her a warm nd long bath..made her wear his clothes nd lided down with her by taken her in his arms...the place where she belong...