😡😠

Assalamualaikum reader's hope u r doing well ✨

Enjoy reading ☺️

---------_---------_-------_--------_---------_-

Author's pov:

As soon as sidharth droped Shanaya he left towards his warehouse,where his team have caught the person who was involved in human trafficking nd illegal weapons smuggling....

If he tells the truth than,they can easily catch that fu***r who is non other than Vikrant Maheswarii.......

He wants him,if he is caught,then he is going to tear him apart, it's not like he cannot without the truth he can ,but he wants the world to know who that fu***r is, he is the wolf in the form of sheep.....

Sidharth was driving when he got a call from his friend more like a brother to him....

On call:
S-Sidharth
H-Hemanth

S* What is it hemanth?

H* well! Hello to you to...

S* cut the crap,tell nd why you called....

H* arre i was missing my friend,so I called.. cannot I call him...

S* oh hell you aren't my girlfriend,so stop missing me nd why the hell are you missing me when you just left a day before yesterday....😤

H* hehehe...i know but what can I do i cannot stay away from you,you know that right...🤭

S* what the hell man....cheee🤢 i am an straight guy,if u continue this than I am calling bhabhi,to cut of this wedding...😏

H* what😮..man I was just joking relax....

S* good for you😒

H* such a boring man🙄i don't how shanaya is handling you, always in grumpy mood😑....

S* wait a second what did you just call Shanaya...🧐

H* bha... bhabhi man.... relax I called her bhabhi..😛

S* hmmmm...now tell me why you called...🤨

H* I have found something, which can help us is reaching you best friend..nd can f**k is illegal work in abroad...

S* best friend😂... good job bro... here also we have got something,if he opens his mouth then you know 😉..reach soon...

H*hope so! But you man have a control on youself we again cannot lose another person,you always end up killing them.. I require  2 more days than I will be there.....

S* hmmm,you know that bastards always end up, making me angry,but I will try cannot promise....

H* see you soon

With that they end the call.....

By that time sidharth have reached the warehouse...

"Sir this way please" said one of his person...

Sidharth nodded nd followed him....

The room was dark,the only light for the room was a small bulb.
A person was sitting in the between on the room,he has no movement,he was bearly breathing,his hands were tied to the chair....he was drenched in his own blood....

"Wake him up" ordered Sid when one of his person gave him the chair to sit...

Sidharth sat in front of him..

The icee cold water was splashed on the person making him take deep breath....

"Start with what ever you know" roared Sidharth,he didn't evn want the person to take a breath..

But that person was taking deep breath,when all of a sudden he started to laugh..

Hahaha....his laugh was making sidharth to stabbed him to death

A loud slap echoed in the room, sidharth slapped him so hard that he was fallen down with the chair....

"Raise him up,this bastard has to open up his mouth or else.." sidharth was trying hard to control .he cannot kill him,he can give them something which can be very useful to them.....

"Speak nd I will let you go" camly asked sidharth,but the person around him knows that it is the silence before the Strom....

"What you think am I looking like a fool..." He striked back to Sid...

"You don't look,you are a fool,not only you ur soo called boss,that f****r is also a fool,a big time fool...." Said Sidharth with a loud laugh....

But instead of replying again that person started to laugh..his laugh was like a pin pocking on his heart.....

"Wait nd watch,you will know what a fool is,soon soon your going to become one,not my boss ..this time he is going to win,you will lose,he will now, not attack your soo called man,this time he is planning big.....time to face something big..."
With that he started to laugh louder than before 😂😂....

Sidharth now could not control himself he rushed nd started to punch on his face,his eyes were turning red,so was his knuckles,there was no body who can stop him... except two people but now they are far, and the people can do nothing but feel pity for that person,the person face was turning red with blood...

But the person was not stopping he was laughing,nd that was last stroke for Siddharth....

Soon his laugh end,with a bullet on his forehead between the eyes....

"Boss?" A person tried to talk when he cut him in between...

"Don't question me...nd clean the mess" was all sidharth ordered nd moved from there by lighting his cigarette......

"Now i need you meri Jaan" think this he sits in car nd stars the drive...

__________-__________-____________-

That's it for today hope you all liked the part if yes thn plz do like comment nd follow me ❤️

Until thn take care 💫

Assalamualaikum ✨