𝐼𝐼

"THIS JUST might be the toughest decision of my life" said Nathalie, as she admired the two dresses hanging on the doors of her walk-in closet. The one was a vintage Versace mermaid dress in magenta and coral, with an incorporated corset that sustained the well-shown cleavage. The other was a black, vintage Valentino piece, which was made out of black silk. And to top it all off, it also had a big bow on the back, which made the decision even harder.

"I like the Versace one...I don't know it gives off more Shalom Harlow vibes." smiled Emma, who was looking at some magazines, with her feet dangling in the air on Nats king-sized bed. Tessa scoffed from the other side of the room. "Are you kidding me? I've always thought you had questionable taste but..this bad? Nat listen to me. Go with the black one. It's safe, and it's fun, and most importantly it's sexy..don't you wanna get Pablo back?" said the brown eyed girl. "You might be right...black is black..and it looks great on me."Nathalie smiled, she breathed in and out before taking the dress and rushing to the bathroom.

Tessa's and Emma's competition wasn't something the two ever joked about, unlike the others. Every goal, every challenge they set, was as serious to them as winning an important case in court as a lawyer. "Tessa...you're insufferable."said Emma as she got up from the bed. "I know.."she gave her a devious smile and stood up herself, from the chair she was sitting on, and made her way to Emma. "You know Emma...I'll always be number one for Nat..Always" The blonde haired girl started to laugh. "You do realise how ridiculously pathetic that sounds, right?" "Maybe...but today I won. And I will again tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow too." "You know..your confidence is admirable, Tess. And-" "Tada!" Nathalie came out of the bathroom with her dress on. The black made a perfect contrast with her green orbs, as well as with her golden hair. "Gosh you're beautiful"said Emma as she walked up to Nat and took her hands. "Told you so" whispered Tessa underneath her breath, loud enough for Emma to hear.

-

The doors of the elevator to Giulia's Penthouse opened and Lydia stepped out of it, looking as gorgeous as ever. Her chocolate brown hair was put in a sleek high ponytail and her smokey eye-makeup made her blue doe eyes stand out even more than usual. One of the housekeepers was passing right by her and she took the opportunity to ask for Giulia. "She's up in her room, should I tell her a friend is waiting?" asked the sweet lady, who didn't look older than 40. "Oh no, that's very nice of you, but there's no need to call her. I'll just go up myself."Lydia smiled at her and started walking up the slightly curved stairs, which led up to all the bed- and guest-rooms.

The door of Giulia's room had been left ajar and, instead of knocking, Lydia made her way to slightly peak in. She didn't know what had gotten into her, she wasn't the type to spy, but she had a feeling- a sensation that rised up from inside and took possession of her. She had been suspicious of Giulia's actions since Wanessa pointed out how she was always late and didn't seem as talkative as she normally was. The last thing Lydia heard was toilet flushing, before Giulia opened the door up herself.

"AHHHH!"Giulia hugged Lydia tightly. "You're back, You're back, you're back!" "I am, I am, I am!"laughed the blue eyed girl as she hugged her friend back. "Lyddi, you better tell me everything about Paris" Giulia giggled and made her way to the dress, that was lying on her bed. The same dress her mother designed for her and the same dress she would wear for that night. "But before you start, let me just say: Your hair and make-up looks so good today!" Lydia sat down on the white vanity chair and put her elbow on her knee, right before resting her chin on the palm of her hand. "Paris was good. Wanessa showed me lots of cute little restaurants and bakeries. The steak tartar, the croissants, the eclairs! OH and don't even get me started on macarons.They're chefs kiss"she smiled at Giulia, who in the meaning took her dressing gown off and opened the garment bag in which her dress layed. "Oh god that sounds delicious. Please, tell me you tried the hot chocolate?!"the brown eyed girl looked at Lydia with a curious look on her face. "How couldn't we have?"Lyddi chuckled as Giulia put both her hands on her mouth and smiled. "You are one lucky gal, my love"she said as she slipped the dress on.